Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lots o' Belly News....

Ok first and foremost..... UGGG! I totally skipped out on getting stretch marks with Seth. I did get a couple on my hips, but nothing much. Sunday I saw my first, albeit small, stretchmark on my belly. Made me want to curse, LOL!

I had my 36 week appnt yesterday, starting weekly now. I only gained a pound. Blood pressure and heartbeats were perfectly fine. I had my strep B test and my first internal. She said that I am a fingertip dialated and still thick, but she could feel the baby's head. As for my Strep B test, not sure how it'll turn out. I tested positive with Seth and did receive the antibiotics during his labor.

Here are some new belly shots for you. I am sorry that I look so sorry, LOL! I am just miserable and uncomfortable! (Remember that even though its 36 weeks, I firmly believe that I am really 37 weeks.)

not to mention that its just not cute anymore....



and the progression~ 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36 weeks



I think I've dropped a tiny bit!

And another scrap page.... 2 in one week! I know!!! Crazy huh? LOL!


For credits, see HERE.

Have you seen the new Memory Purses site? Take a look at who's purse made the front page! Awesome!

Last night was actually a pretty good night of sleep. I was blessed with some dreams of my best friend who passed away 2 years ago. He was there, and it was really so sweet. I have a hair cut later this afternoon, and that my friends, is that! :)

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Look how gorgeous you are!! That LO is amazing, girl! :) Glad to hear all is going well on the baby front. Don't beat yourself up too much...you look great! Just a belly...that's all!

Have a good day! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you still look adorable! It's almost over too!

Anonymous said...

Love the LO! You look beautiful in it! I think you still look great, but I can totally relate to not feeling cute or pretty anymore. I got so foul by the end of both of my pregnancies! Love the belly progression, and I think you're right, I think you've dropped a little! Won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!
That layout is amazing!! So exciting....you will soon have a new little angel to love!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost time!! My boss started having contractions the other day. They were coming every 2 minutes, but it turned out to be false labor. All the stress from work I'm sure. She is not due until the 28th, but I have a feeling she'll be going early. I wish we were closer so I could visit you! Hope everything is going well. Talk to you later! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I check daily to see if there is any baby news... =)

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Well I think your belly still looks pretty darned cute! ;) Sorry about the stretch marks!

Sinead said...

Well, I think you look beautiful, silly! Here's hoping the last few weeks go quickly for you!