Friday, February 23, 2007

A Beanish Maternity Break....

In my madness of designing lately, I've totally forgotten to show you some of my CT's pages featuring the Sweetly kit. Aren't these so precious?





And Sabrina's~


I just finished up a VERY boyish kit. You will see it next Thursday... and oh. my. word. Its such a great kit, I promise!

Now that that is said, I do have to tell you, that I think it is my last kit for a month or a bit more. I am going to take a teensy break... a digital "maternity" break if you will. I am sure that I am going to be so busy with Bean and readjusting my schedule and learning how to care for 2 children, that I'll need the next month or month and a half to accomodate.

Now, that doesn't mean you get a break from spending.... ROFLOL!

I already have some more neat ideas, and one nice surprise for later on!

My blogging might be a bit more sporadic as well. I really try to get in 4-5 new posts a week... but with a newborn and lack of sleep, I am going to try my darndest to get in 3 or 4.

****************


Illuminaire has only been "on the shelf" for 24 hours, and we already have a nice TOOT! Melissa has featured us as her kit POTD ! How stinkin' exciting is that? So much fun!

Okely Dokely.... its time to feed Seth his lunch and I need to upload this fantastic new BOY kit!

;)

TGIF!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the Illuminaire toot! That's great! :) I am SO in love with your new boy kit...people are going to flip over it, I just know it! Have a great, great weekend, sweetie! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on Illuminaire being pick of the day! It is a gorgeous kit! And, the new kit....awesome too! Everyone is going to LOVE it! have a wonderful weekend!!

Theresa said...

Such sweet pages from your CT, Andrea and yay on Illuminaire! That is such a hawt kit! Kuddos to you both!