Thursday, February 22, 2007

Illuminaire

New! Illuminaire Kit by myself & Kimberly Giarrusso! Oh my goodness! Kimberly and I had SO much fun creating this together. You have no idea how quickly and seamlessly this fell into place and blended so well. This is one of my own faves, it is so fabulous with different textures and feels! Its deffinitely a must have, if I say so myself, LOL!

"Love has the power to illuminate our hearts."~Flavia.

Illuminaire is a light and airy kit full of beauty, timeless class, and endless warmth. Andrea Burns and Kimberly Giarrusso come together to bring you this beautiful kit.

Included in Illuminaire are 10 textured and worn papers (7 patterned and 3 solids), 5 flowers, 6 fasteners, 4 ribbons, 2 doilies, 2 tags, 1 beaded swirl, 1 butterfly, 1 label, 1 ledger paper, 1 shredded twill, 1 glittered edge overlay, and 1 wordart.

Get it HERE at TDC. It is an introductory 20% off today only, till midnight CST.

Check out what some of my Creative Team gals have done! They totally rocked this kit!









Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo-i'm going to have to get this and i don't even digi scrap yet! beautiful kit!

hope you are feeling well!
jen

Anonymous said...

Wow... this is a gorgeous Kit, a must have for me rigth now, really love the colors and the ellemnts look awesome

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is sooo gorgeous!! You and Kimberly totally rocked this kit!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous Andrea! I'm thinking of a few different LOs it would be great for... I very well may pick this up! :)