Friday, March 31, 2006

It's HERE!!



Go Get it! I have already looked through mine, and it is just gorgeous!! I have a LO on page 47, and a photo on page 75. This is just the best Digi Mag there is! So many awesome LO's and ideas, I can't stress enough how cool it is! You can get your copy HERE.

Not much new here... we just hung out last night at home, watched 2 weeks worth of taped My Name is Earl & The Office. We tape, b/c we watch CSI. Those shows are hysterical. The Office is so funny.... doesn't it make you feel awkward, like you are there right with them?

I finished Memiors of a Geisha~ SUPERB. Loved it, so happy about the ending. So tonight we rented the movie, and I can't wait to see the artistry come to life.

I have been designing my patooty off the last couple days. I have a paper pack coming to TDC on Thurs, and in the next couple of days I'll have a kit, a mini kit, and hopefully an alpha for ACOT.

(wink, wink.... be sure to come back on Moday... I'm going to have a *gift* for you. And I'm not announcing it anywhere, its just going to be for my lovely faithfuls)

OK, must run... DH is begging for some computer time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know... I was wondering about "Memoirs of a Geisha". So it's a good read huh? Maybe I'll order it from my book club! :)

Andrea said...

woooohoooo!! you designing fool you!! eh,the last book i read was harry potter, yes I am a bit behind!