Thursday, March 09, 2006

Life is a Beach...

I am so flippin' excited! Nate and I have made vaction plans! And it doesn't involve us staying with one of our families! Its about time we, as our own little famly unit, took a vacation! We came across a great hotel coupon, so we made plans to go to the Outer Banks for 3 nights and 4 days in early Sept. Its a bonus that it is right after busy season, so rates are already down, and top it with the coupon, and we are so there! We LOVE the Outer Banks! Both our familes went there when we were kids and teens, respectively. We took our honeymoon there, so its just perfect for us! Its a wonderful Family Beach. Seth is going to love it! If you'd like to see more, there is a link to click under "Some of My Faves" to the right.

Browsing though the Digi Chick yesterday, I noticed someone used a kit of mine for an altered project! How fun is that? It is using my An April Day kit.



Altered CD Case by Elise

The other day I had given out some links to some very funny blogs, and I forgot to mention this hilarious blog, Freaks of Nature This guy's humor makes me giggle!

I am busy working on something new, hopefully it will be up in the Boutique next week.

Hey~ do me a favor, if you're reading let me know, OK?

12 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Hey I'm reading! LOL
Cute CD case!
How fun to take a family vacation! I was so happy when we started doing ours on our own too. But somehow we always ended up inviting someone from my family to join us!

Anonymous said...

OMGOsH! We are seriously so much alike on some things!!! Outer Banks is my very, very favorite place. (I know I said that about Lancaster too...but for, real- I just LOVE North Carolina!) So do you wanna share where you found the fab coupon?!? :)

Dianne said...

Hi, delurking to let you know I read your blog everyday. Sounds like your vacation is going to be fun.

Jill said...

I usually check your blog everyday, too! I loved your stuff on 2peas and am looking to start digital scrapping - just what I need is another hobby=) Anyway, love your stuff!

Anonymous said...

My dh always went to Atlantic Beach in the summers growing up. And one of my very good friends has family in Willmington. I think that's where it is. We were going to go this year, but Matt can't take vacation over the summer, so hopefully next year. Have lots of fun!!

Paul said...

Thanks the link in your post and for visiting my blog! Have a great vacation. We used to plan our vacations around staying with family members. It's nice to take a trip every now and then where you can relax and have fun without the obligations.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too! That's great about your vacation. We're hoping to plan one too for May. DH and I are really excited about it, but the kids have NO IDEA, so it'll be a surprise. Fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

I'm always checking in on my girls! It's so cool seeing people creating with your designs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading :P

Amanda said...

I enjoy your blog! I hopped over here from babycenter. Love your designs and layouts- you also have an adorable little boy! They do grow up too fast.

Anonymous said...

morning dearie.

i read your blog every day. :) lol at the new blog. those cats are hysterical.