Monday, March 06, 2006

Lots o' LO's

LOL~ say that 3 times fast!



Both LO's above are Pretty Posies paper pack, Spring Blossoms, & AlphaBella V2, ALL by me at The Digi Chick.

Muddpuddles kit by me at A Cherry On Top.

I also finally got around to starting and finishing my Starbuck's Tumblers. I am pretty excited for them~ I am positive that my family is going to adore them. I plan on putting a "Coupon" inside with a "Turn this in for a new insert" type deal... I can't wait to see their faces!

Amy Tanabe's Sanibel Blues at ACOT

(Actually, I started "scrapping" his very masculine like... but he turned his nose up to it, and was like "I didn't want a "scrapped" one"... to which I snottily answered... "but thats what I do.") YEP! Our own pics of Our own Poison Dart Frogs! Microsoft Sans Serif font

Jen Wilson's Morning Breeze

Katie Pertiet's Rag Doll kit & flowers at Designer Digitals


Jen Wilson's Linen Closet

I am thrilled (and rather embarassed) that I just made a big order to Scrapbookpictures.com. I have 50 LO's coming! Finally! No more "wanna see my latest? Well, come up to my computer..." LOL! This is my 2nd order... my last being in early Sept, b/c I wanted Seth's Album for his 1st Bday party.... for shame, I know.

3 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Beautiful layouts! I put the splashing one in my scraplift folder! I love it!
The tumbler pages are so cute! They are really going to enjoy those!

Anonymous said...

LOL Andrea, you are so much better than me. I have yet to print out any layouts for myself. ACK. That's gonna be a big bill. hehe. I love your tumblers!! You finally got around to doing them! I am so stealing your insert idea. That's a great thing. Or you could even put a GC to starbucks or where ever you wanted for them to use! I love it! LOL I get to finally give one away in a week. It's about time someone in my family had a birthday.

Anonymous said...

I looove those papers in the birthday card. I have no girly pictures to scrap, but I must go check out that kit!!!

You starbuck's tumbler inserts are really cute, I especially like the first one with the bold greens and blues w/b&w pictures.