Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fun Stuff

Ok, the number I picked was #5, so that was Julie Jewels! I just emailed you, so if you don't get it, get back to me with what alpha pack you'd like along with the Spring Blossoms.

I had a terrible photo shoot with Seth this morning. It was bad. I'm not even posting any pictures. I want to repress it.

I have come across some HYSTERICAL blogs across the web, and want to share with you, that way you can bookmark them, and ROFLOL along with me.

Go Fug Yourself

The Superficial

And of course~ Always a "refresh"ment~ you should prolly click HERE for link #11.

3 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Thank you!! I'm so excited! I never win anything!!! YAY!!

And I just accidentally found this link because I was blog surfing whilst waiting for TDC pages to load! LOL Bonus!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, so I was just coming here to check up on your blog from the weekend and oh the digi chick. Just working on link #5 since I was gone and oh look what I found, #11. LOL Thanks Andrea!!

Jill said...

Thanks for the great links - LOL!

Hang in there as far as the pics go! I saw them on 2peas and he is a handsome man. I have no value to add to the great suggestions others had. I can share in your frustrations...my Mack is now 20 months and I'm still having a tough time to get pics of her sitting still.