Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Preview Tuesday...

Here is numero quatro in this week's pic series! Little stinker wouldn't cooperate the first many shots, but as soon as Daddy started tossing a ball up and down, he let loose the smiles. I love his little lopsided hat, and that expression just squeezes my heart! How are there monsters in the world hurting small children like this? I just don't get it.


And now for the preview... Coming Thursday night to The Digi Chick~ Charming.

I think its great for little boys, but there is also such great potential for feminine LO's too! And while you are at The Digi Chick, come on by the forums and hang out a bit! We want to make TDC a happening place for you all to hang out, so come on by!!

Tell you what~ I want to hear from YOU! If you own a kit of mine, I would love to hear some feedback. What do you like? What don't you like? What do you want to see? I truly desire to be a great designer, well respected, and you could really help me out. Go ahead and drop me an email to andreaburnsct@hotmail.com. Now, haha! If you are reading this and am thinking of sending me junk~ don't bother, thats not my personal email, I'll only be checking it over the next couple days to read about your idea and CC. I know that I am getting better with each new kit, but am very open to your ideas.

Awesome news!!! We are getting a dishwasher! Its about time! We have this ancent one... and I mean ancient, it rolls and you have to hook it up to the sink! It broke a year ago, by releasing an ungodly amount of water all over my floor that dripped into my basement. Anyways, since then we have been doing things the old fashioned way. Not anymore! Tomorrow we go to look at new ones. You now... the new fangled ones that will get installed into the cabinet area! LOL! Can you tell I'm stoked?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I can totally relate to so much of what you've blogged in the last couple of days. My husband is a youth pastor, we have 1 son and definitely can understand your struggles with the ministry. A book that helped me is Living in a Glass House by Donald Harvey.

By the way, love your kits. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite boy kit designers!!

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it. I don't know what I would do without a dishwasher. I woudl die because I hate cleaning dirty dishes. Have fun searching!
I am loving the new kit! I can't wait to play with it! It's great for the upcoming spring!

Melissa Ives said...

I'm so jealous about the dishwasher! LOL! I don't have one and probably won't until we move. We live in a 130+ year old house and plumbing was an afterthought! Hopefully we'll move soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't imagine and not having one!

Katie Nelson said...

Hi Andrea!

I got your comment and just wanted to let you know that both of the books focus on teaching design through layouts. Does that make sense? I do think they are worth it, but I think idea books have gotten so hard to buy because there are so many and they are really pricey!

Hope this helps?

Congrats on the new dishwasher! :)

Katie

Julie Jewels said...

I'm just loving your photos this week! They are all so gorgeous!
Oooh! Another great kit! I love that you have a little boy because that means I get great boy kits out of ya! LOL

Great news on the dishwasher! Our old house was a rental so the dishwasher got taken out after being broken too many times. I hated washing dishes by hand and was *thisclose to buying a portable one before hubby relented and put one in for me! And this was before kids!

Julie Jewels said...

Hey Andrea,
Thought I'd let you know I used your Lucky Boy kit today! It's really awesome! Love that alpha!!
Here's a link to it at TDC (although it's also at SBB and 2Peas too!)
http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/data/500/medium/sleepyguysized.jpg