Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hi there!!!

Checking in from my Parents house... this literaly took 5 minutes to dial up... shoot me now! The trip yesterday went well, Seth behaved the whole way, and was SO EXCITED to see that my parents have 2 (TWO!) dogs to play with and climb on. BTW, I am in the beautiful Eastern Shore, MD.

However last night, this "new place" (well, b/c he can't remember Thanksgiving) it really sunk in, and he was so scared to take a bath in a different tub. I guess it didn't help that the poor bubba had about 5 onlookers watching him, LOL!

Travelling has really messed him up... he was up 2 hours early (grooooan) this morning, and finally just went down for a nap (its 5 pm!).

Tomorrow we head 6 more hours to Durham, NC, to spend a few days with my beloved grandparents. Then back here on Thurs for my dad's Bday.

Just a quick note~ its about my Charming kit. Seems I have inadvertantly left out the number 2. I am so sorry if you have already purchased it~ I am also sorry to say tat I can't fix it till at least next week, when I go home. I will get it fixed and restored, ASAP.

I really miss you all! Hugs for everyone! Mom's calling me to go to Walmart with her, so I guess I better!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you!! Messing with these little guys schedules totally wreaks havoc on OUR schedules!! LOL! Have a great time with your family!! "See" you when you get back! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming to visit. I can't wait to see little Seth. If you need to, you can come post at my house. We have high-speed!! Hope to see you soon! Tell your folks and Alicia and Butch I said hi. I miss them too!

Julie Jewels said...

Poor Seth! Nothing like taking a bath with an audience! I laughed at 'hearing' you call him bubba. That's what we call our boys too! LOL

Take care and have fun!!

Anonymous said...

hey- you should wave hi when you pass me by! we live in the Virginia Beach area. Have fun - and I miss you, too!

Andrea said...

glad to hear you made it ok!!! and bathing with an audience...i think i would be a lil bit shy too!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your trip went well. And I hope that Seth gets use to everything! Have fun and be safe!!!

Jen said...

enjoy time with your mom!! :)