Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi Jodi! (waving wildly)

LOL~ Can I call you Jodi?

I am dying over here! My dear friend Katie actually knows Jodi Picoult, ya know... one of my fave authors Ev-ah! So Katie leaves me a message that she has passed my blog address to Ms Jodi herself... and OMGollyGosh! Jodi P read my blog! What a trip! I am doing the dorky dance over here! I am quite the nerd... but what an honor! So then to my horror... I look back at my post, and (huge grooooaan here) I had so many mispellings in that post! (blush) I can't believe that the one time I have an award winning author visit my blog, and I am writing like a second grader.

We are having lots of fun over at The Digi Chick! Come on by if you get a chance! HUGE 50% off EVERYTHING sale all day tomorrow (Sat, March 4). You know you want to support someone... maybe buy some more shoes for Little Man Sethro, LOL! (shameless... so sorry)

I sat my behind down the last couple days, and worked hard for something NEW at A Cherry On Top.



You can get it HERE. Mudpuddles is the perfect kit for a rainy, muddy day! Browns, yellows, greens, and greys combine in this kit to create the perfect layout of your little guy or gal playing in some puddles. This is also a great kit for masculine layouts and/or cards. Included in Mudpuddles is 8 textured papers, 3 crumpled tags, 3 twills, 3 rainy day word art, 3 decorative glass circles, and of course, some water drops. Also included is a full chipped paint alpha, number, and symbol set.

Also~ New at The Digi Chick are all of the previews below.... plus this new Spring Blossoms flower pack.


You know what? Lets have a quick contest! I have written down a number, and whatever comment post that is will be the winner of Spring Blossoms & Alpha of their choice! Good Luck!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doubt you'd pick one!! But I'll be the 1st for this one!! I love your blossoms!! Awesome job!

Kathi said...

Love that mud puddles kit Andrea! And, those flowers are soooo pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Andrea you are too funny!!! I was the same way when Rhonna Farrer left a comment on my blog. lol
That kit is adorable!! And I love your flowers!!

Julie Jewels said...

How cool that your fav author is reading your blog! I'd be over the moon!
We ARE having fun at TDC! I'm so loving it there now! It feels different and that's a good thing!
I really like your new stuff! I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love those blossoms! They are great! So realistic!

Katie Nelson said...

I just love those flowers! Hope you have an awesome grand re-opening with the digi chick! :)

niki said...

WOWOW andrea that is AWESOME!!!! your fav. author! wow! and that kit is SOSOSOSO cool!

Anonymous said...

"Mud Puddles" is adorable Andrea! Good job. ;)

The Gilles Family said...

Please be 11, please be 11, please be 11. Hi! I read your post at 2 peas about Jodi Picoult. That's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Mud Puddles is sooo cute! It will be perfect for me here in the Pacific Northwest! :) And I love the blossoms. They look so real! I don't think I have ever commmented, but just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

I know just where I'd use this