Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Some Good, Some Bad...

Living with such a busy toddler, is rather interesting! Seth has learned how to open the fridge. At first we thought this was cute, Great! Now Seth can get his own water or milk! Right... then reality set in, and we realize we need to buy a fridge lock, LOL! Two days ago we found him with his fist submreged in the butter... and a bunch of it smeared around his face! Yesterday I caught him sucking on the mustard! Gross!

Seth is a crankpot this morning... don't know if its b/c of the shots yesterday, or what, he's just relentless this morning.

AWESOME NEWS!! The twin girls have come home! Baby M went home earlier last week, and Baby T came home yesterday! Kim is so happy to have all of her family home! She is still working out feeding schedules, but says that it is all going great! We are so happy for you Kim, Praise God in His goodness for your family!

Some sad news too though... while I was gone, a dear family in our church lost their house to a devastating fire. Brian was working on the car when gas leaked into the open end of an extension cord, and everything went up... their home was their pride, they built it themselves. Pam is our Awana (children's church) leader/ coordinator, and they have 2 teens in our Youth Group. I am going to see them tonight, and I just want to hug them so close!

Anyone else starting to feel spread a bit thin? I love all of my sites, but I don't feel like I get to comment so much as much I'd like to. And I havn't scrapped a page in forever... erggg.

Anyways! A New Photo Series for you! My sis, Alicia, wanted some natural and fun romantic shots with her DH~ and I like how they turned out! I will show 2 a day till I run out!



Nikon D70s, 50mm, F1:8, 1/320

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the focus is on the dog! Great composition!!
Don't be too hard on yourself- you just spent a week in your car and traveling with a toddler! We'll give you a few extra days to recoup! LOL!

Julie Jewels said...

Great photos! So interesting that the focus is on the dog-I love that!
How sad about the fire. I can't imagine losing everything like that.
Fun in the fridge! Good times, baby! LOL

Truly Blessed said...

i love your dof here! beautiful!

Shannon Bieger said...

I am so, so sorry about your friends' home. I can't imagine all of the heartbreak they must be feeling.

Congrats on the milestone for the twins!

And your photos are SO creative! I love that the dog is in focus with them in the background. That tells such a story! Really, really clever!

Ange said...

Andrea, I'm sorry that you are feeling spread thin, just don't spread yourself off TDC! :) Love ya girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the best pictures ever! What a gorgeous doggie. The people look cute too.

My Life and My Loves said...

i love your new pics. spread thin? yeah. right. don't know how much more i can take. eessh. lauren pieterspea

Andrea said...

awesome as usual!! you are just too much and so cute about seth...love/hate relationship with this stage!!!