Monday, March 27, 2006

Home With a Headache...

What a trip that was! 2000 miles round trip, a combined 24 hours in the car total, just me and Sethro. He isn't a bad traveler, but sometimes it is hard.. like when I need to use the restroom, LOL!

Visiting with my Grandparents is always such a joy. They are just so precious to me, and I want for them and Seth to experience each other, fully. They live in North Carolina, and I adore North Carolina. It is in my blood... I fully plan on living there someday. It was very hard to leave, and when I did tears were flowing on the freeway, LOL! It was especially hard b/c Spring is in full bloom there, and we are a month behind here.

Got back to my parent's on Thursday, just in time for my Dad's 51st Bday dinner. We celebrated with cuban Shrimp Enchilada and my special Apple Pie (Dad's fave!). Did a little bit of shopping with Mom, but really it was just a vegging out trip... so please explain to me why I am exaughsted! Chasing after Seth 24/7 really did it to me, I usually have more help with Nate around.

Came home yesterday, and just handed over Seth to Nate, complete with his black eye (falling magnet from my mom's fridge) and busted lip (fell down). Worse for the wear, but Nate just hugged us both so close and said... "I think he looks older."

FYI~ and Update! The Charming Alpha has been updated and corrected! There is now a #2, and the 5 is correctly named, so go have at it!! And while I was away, Voulme 3 & 4 of my AlphaBella series released, here are the previews! Go check them out too!


Be on the lookout this week! I took some amazing pics of my sis and her husband while I was away, if I do say so myself. I still need to get them on the computer, but I am thinking of doing another Picture A Day type series!

So Glad To Be Back!

5 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Yay! You're home! It's so funny-I barely know you but I got so used to checking in on your blog daily!
Glad to hear your trip was good!
What will it take to get that cuban shrimp enchilada recipe out of ya? That sounds delish!!

Ooh! I think I'm going to be doing some shopping today!

Andrea said...

yipppeee!! welcome home!! sounds like you had a heck of a trip...bravo to seth for being soooo darn good!!! welcome home!

Owner said...

sounds like an eventful trip, but you had a great time. i miss the east coast!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea from Sunny NC :) I love that you've been here, how cool is that :) The alphas look wonderful, gotta go check 'em out!

Anonymous said...

hey i know that this is so out of the topic. but i was just blog hopping and i came across your blog page.. i admire your pictures and how you took them so artistically. i don't have the best camera, like yours... mine's only a digital CANON Powershot camera but i know that there might be basic tutorials about taking artistic pics for my digiscrap LOs. can you refer some webbies that can teach me some basics? thanks so much... btw, im also a newbie in digiscapping. thanks again!