Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ciao Bella's...

Number 5~ Nate and I really like this one. Don't know specifically why, but I think its just darling! This was before the Ball throwing, and the smiles. See Jen~ I told you, it gets harder. AT least you can resort to Ella looking at the camera, LOL!


OK. Last night, I debated even posting this. But, I know that some of you faithful readers are God-fearing and God-loving, and I wanted to share it. Its so funny, how when something is so heavy on your heart, that its God's way of preparing you. Last night "The Lady" came to talk to me.

To make a long story short~she asked to talk with me in Nate's office, asked me to be honest with her.

I told her I didn't appreciate being embarassed the way I was, and the fact that I received 2 diff stories from her and her daughter. She had the gall to say that after the whole ordeal she was "over it" and to her suprise I wasn't... (Well DUH! You think you can yell at me in front of people, and it'll be OK?)

I told her that she didn't realize that I was under alot of stress that week, and that her girls told me they would be there, and 6 other people waited on them... and b/c I was in charge, when it didn't go well, it made ME look bad. I told her I was angry at the whole situation.I apologized for a few things, like my bad attitude and avoiding her... but in hind sight, she never uttered the words "I'm sorry" herself. She only said that she "shouldn't have handled it the way she did"

And that makes me sad. And tired. At the very end she asked if I could forget it, and I said "yes I could"

so I guess thats it.

Isn't that funny? That this whole week, this has consumed me... and now, for the most part it is taken care of. God does good things.

You know the new Digi Scrap Blog Site? Click on the flowered blinky under the "blogs I read" list, and you'll see it if you don't. If you love me here, leave me some love there!

On that note~ here is a warning!

I am leaving Sat morning for about a week~ making a huge 2000 mile trip by myself with Seth. Off to visit my parents, then to my Grandparents, and back. My parents have suicidal Dial Up, and my grandparents don't even know what a computer is~ So, you may not see me at all! What will I do?!?! No internet, nor PS? Anyways, Miss me a little ;) I will do my best to write some entries while away, but it may be middle of the night type stuff.

12 comments:

Phyllis Renée said...

I'm glad you got things (sort of) straightened out with "the Lady."

Have a good trip!

Julie Jewels said...

At least the situation has been settled and put away so you can move on. It was good that she asked to talk to you! Means she cares, right?

NO!!! You can't leave and not take the internet with you! LOL

I've already rated your blog! 5 stars baby!! LOl

Anonymous said...

What am I going to do without you for a week? LOL I will be lost, especially if we aren't graced with some blog updates:). LOL have fun on your trip! And take lots of pictures for us of course!;)
I ranked your blog. Of course you get 5 from me!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that things have been handled. Even though it wasn't exactly the way we would have liked. Now you can have a peace that you have done your part and God is in complete control of the situation. He is good!

What perfect timing for a visit with your family. Hopefully you will have a relaxing and encouraging visit.

Off to give you five stars!

Angel

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think some people just don't know how to say "I'm sorry" or they think that it's an ultimate signal of defeat to utter those words. I'm sorry you didn't get an "I'm sorry" out of her. I'm sure that would have helped with closure on this subject. But I'm glad you were finally able to talk to her and let her know your thoughts and feelings about it!
And I have to say, I'm not sure what I'll do without you for a week!! I'll have to find someone else to bug with all of my questions! LOL!!
Have a great trip. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is hard to be the bigger person but God will bless you for this. Besides forgiveness isn't just for her, it does you a world of good too! Have a good trip and be careful out there. :)

Jill said...

Glad to hear this is the end of the chapter with the 'ordeal'. Some people aren't good at saying I'm sorry and they try and other ways.

I hope that you and Seth have a safe and pleasant journey. (It's hard w/ lil ones)! Can't wait to read your updates when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Andrea.. can I take too seconds and say... I WANT TO TAKE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES LIKE YOU!!! You're fantastic!!

LeXiee
lexiee1981@yahoo.ca

Angela said...

Good luck on your trip!!!! Stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! Just stopping in to catch up and leave you some love! XOXO! I will miss you next week!!

~Melissa~ said...

I'm sorry you are disappointed with how the 'meeting' went but at least she came to you to deal with this and privately.

Have a great time with family! Hope the break will just be that... a chance to refresh yourself and miss 'home.'

Anonymous said...

The Lord knows what is burdening us and sometimes He arranges situations where we have to confront it. I hope things are lighter on your shoulders now. You can't make people feel sorry for what they did, but at least you were honest and she knows how you felt about how she handled the situations.

And that Seth is such a darling...esp the pix of him smiling as his daddy was throwing the ball in the air.

karen (Hom74)