Thursday, August 31, 2006

Puddles....

Guess who woke up this morning an hour and a half early crying for "mama... MAMA" burning up with a fever? Yep, my poor little guy. He felt warm when we put him to bed last night, so I gave him some Tylenol then, and I gave him some more this morning. Right now he is playing quietly, so hopefully his fever was one of those random fevers, and he's fine now.

Nate and I are kind of bummed, and we have all of our fingers and toes crossed. As you know (what? I've not mentioned it yet? ;) we head to the beach next week, and because of Hurricane Ernesto, the Extended Forecast is already calling for daily scattered thunderstorms. As Seth would say..."Oh Man!" We've been waiting for this since last May, and I desperately want to have a good time. So I am praying that there is some sun in there... and that "scattered" really does mean scattered!

I've been thinking about painting... well OK, I've been thinking of NATE painting this weekend, that way it airs out while we are gone. I can't decide if I want to do all the walls in a khaki/ tan color, or 3 walls tan, with the wall behind the bed burgandy. Suggestions? Would that look stupid?

Anyways, I leave you today on this wet Thursday with a storyline from the other day. Hopefully it makes you giggle like it does me!





I've started a new kit... and I'll leave you with the name, maybe tomorrow you'll get a sneak peek at the color swatch ;) Its called Golden Glory.

PS~ Night 2 on the new mattress has been FABULOUS! I LOVE it!

11 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

You caught some great shots of poor Seth heading down to the puddle! LOL
I hope he's not sick and the fever goes away!!

Yay for the new mattress working out!

And *ahem...don't you have an announcement to make regarding your CT? Hmmmm.....????? =P

Mrs. Burns said...

LOL~ You're right! Tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos! As far as the beach trip goes, we always have that "scattered thunderstorms" forecast for all our beach trips and that is usually all it is so. Usually either morning showers and sunny afternoons or sunny mornings and afternoon showers. I hope your trip is sunny and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

too cute

Kelly said...

What CUTE pictures! I have to know what kind of lens you use!!

I hope the storms stay away and your little guy is NOT sick!!!

Anonymous said...

Our room has 1 "accent" wall in "Shadow Plum," which is a lilac shade wih some gray in it. The rest of the walls are a dark khaki. We also have the same Plum color as a stripe around the other walls at the top, with another stripe under that one of the next shade lighter (10 inches of Plum, 1 inch of khaki, 2-3 inches of lighter Plum). So, I saw go ahead and add a burgundy accent wall. It'll break up the room and add a little more dimension. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! He is such a handsome little guy! I hope that he feels better soon! And I hope that you have nice weather for the beach!

Anonymous said...

We just painted one wall in our living room Tomato Red, Behr & the others are Oat straw, and it flows together perfectly. It feels very calming and zen like!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. This is the cutest set of photos! LOVE how you caught it all... very very cute!

Bretta said...

Pics are so adorable!!! I hope your beach trip is just beautiful and that even if it rains you will have wonderful times together, relaxing and enjoying one another.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love the photo story, especially the last one. He is the cutest! I never cease to be amazed at the quality of your photos!!