Monday, August 14, 2006

All Is Revealed.....

This weekend was so long and stressfull, and I am so thankful it is al over and that all has been revealed, LOL!

Saturday was one of the busiest I've ever had....

I:

~grocery shopped for the "pre-party" with family
~cleaned the house
~did yardwork while Nate mowed
~put together a powerpoint presentation (the story of Nate's life in pics) (this is what revealed our pregnancy to everyone!)
~finished and uploaded a new kit

I was exhausted by Sat. night. I haven't had a chance to respond to emails or anything... so please be patient :)


Last night the revealing of the pregnancy went well....What was supposed to happen was this...I put together this power point presentation of Nate's life in pictures. It was the last thing in the service. The 2nd to last slide was one of Seth in his I'm Gonna Be A Big Brother tee, and the words said

"Congrats Daddy!

We love you!
Love Andrea & Seth"

Then it was supposed to to go the last slide and it was a close up of the shirt with the words

"& Baby"

Except, for some reson that slide never showed up... who knows Nate gets up to say thanks and such, and he asks for the last slide to be brought back up. Then he goes, "Who can read the shirt?"
free image hosting


The lady behind me yells... "Andrea! I can read it!"
She spills it, and my family just gasps. My mom leaned over and hit my arm. Later she tells me that she thought maybe I was, after seeing me earlier that day she thought I looked "softer." So all in all, it went well, and now everyone knows, thank God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how those stories never go the way we intended. Something similar happened when we told my DH's family about our 1st. LOL!! So glad your weekend is over and that now everyone knows!! How are you feeling, btw?

Angela said...

How fun! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything went well! LOL about your mom, sounds like what my family would have done! I loved your idea though!

Anonymous said...

That is a great way to reveal the big secret. How cute!

Emilie said...

I love Seth's shirt!!! He is so cute!!!