Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me part 2.....

You ask, and you shall receive! LOL~ some of you have asked for pictures, so here they are...

This is what the bed looked like the first day. That is my shepherd Sadie sitting, and you can see the mattress waaaay over the top of her head. Nate had to help me in. Of course, if you've been reading, you know that we have remedied it buying a thinner boxspring. I'll show before and after pics of the room once we repaint and get curtains up, and new lamps.

Here is the only picture taken of me on my birthday... and I have the bunny ears. (I can't believe you wanted to see this Melanie & Julie! Meanies! ;) These are some of the Youth Group that we work with, and a couple of the sponsors that help Nate and I. You may be able to recognize a couple from the Six Flags pictures....

I was also kidding yesterday when I said I couldn't find pictures of my Birthday Maternity outfit. I searched again yesterday and found the items! I noticed a bunch of new stuff out too, so maybe I found them because they are technically "new items."

So here you go... this is it! Skirt, and the 2 pieces that will make a twin set. There is some sparkly beading on the cami.

And while I was looking for the Birthday outfit, I couldn't help but notice the new items! So I ordered some new things for this winter. Love that bit of Birthday money!

Comfy sweatsuit for those cold, stay-at-home-mom kinda days.



Pajamas... the blue set is more for nursing and post baby, but I figure I can also wear it now, pre-big-belly. If its for nursing, there is room in the belly a bit, right? The flannel set is an iffy... I got all these things at Motherhood.com and some of their sleepwear is hit or miss. I have some from the last time around that fit great, and a set that was bizarro tight in the thigh area. I really hope that these fit well.

I am excited about this suit! I plan on wearing it to church, but how cute is that? I can't wait!

How sweet were you all on my birthday? Incredible, and I thank you! Especially to 2 very sweet gals who made me cards... I am featuring them and showing them off!

From JennStar~

And from Melanie (lemonyr)

Thank you girls from the bottom of my heart! ((HUGS))

TGIF!!! Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Great outfits, you'll be a stylin preggo!

Juls said...

cute cute cute! I did most of my maternity shopping at clearence section of old navy maternity lol. the suit is awesome!! cute bed spread too. our bed was high during pregnancy. I had to step on the wooden edge of it and hoist myself up and over, but when she was born I had an episiodemy and there was no way i was about to hoist over anything so I slept on the hideaway in the living room for 2 weeks lol.

Julie Jewels said...

Cute outfits!! You are going to be one stylin' mama!!
Not that you aren't already! LOL
Thanks for demeaning yourself and showing the picture! LOL It's CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Cute outfits Andrea! Love that suit! And maybe I'm weird, but I love high beds like that! LOL!

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!! Seeing the baby bump in those clothes makes me even more baby hungry than i already am. (Did I just say that outloud? ACK!!) LOooooooVVEE the suit! So darn gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm LOVIN' the bunny ear pic! :) So glad you sucked it up and shared with us! LOL... Looks like you had a lot of people to celebrate your birthday with...so nice!

Your new maternity clothes are awesome! Wow! That suit is just too cute for words!

Glad you liked your card! You are a very special person and I'm glad to call you my friend! Happy Friday!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, now I can call YOU a turkey!! hehe. I'm glad you liked my little digital creation for your birthday! Can't wait to see photos of your completed bedroom. Hopefully I'll find some inspiration for mine! LOL!!
And that suit is rockin!!! Church clothes never looked so good!! hehehe!