Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Burns Bean #2

Here you go!




Everything looks great! I was measuring a little small, the put a new EDD for March 17, but knowing my Dr, she is going to keep my original at March 14. HB was fantastic, in the mid 160's. I am a tiny bit dissapointed there weren't two in there, LOL... maybe next time! (Yep, we'd like a third!) The US tech found a small cyst on one of my ovaries, but that its quite normal for early pregancy, and that it'll go away on its own in the next few weeks.

And now for something else exciting!

You've been reading the book... or you've heard the big buzz, so come on over and chat romance, time travel, and edge of the seat action!



Where is everyone? Did ya'll all go on vacation? LOL, I hope not!

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute bean! :)

Brittany said...

I'm here! I'm just trying to get through several hundred pages of OUTLANDER. I jumped on this trend a tad late.

Congrats on the healthy progress! I think it's so cool you were disappointed you weren't carrying twins. Not many women would look forward to something like that. :)

Erika said...

Congrats :-)

Amanda said...

YAY!!! Baby bean looks soooo good!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the little bean is doing great! I say GIRL with that heartbeta although it's early to tell. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww....baby bean Burns is lookin' great!!! :) So glad to hear that all is okay.

I'm going to miss the Outlander chat! So sad...I'll be on vacation. I DID go buy the 2nd book in the series for beach reading though! Can't wait to get into it!

Have a great week, sweetie and I'll see you all next Monday!!

Emilie said...

This is sweet Andrea!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little bean! You are not helping my baby fever missy. :)

Can't wait for the chat. I may be a few mintues late but I will be there. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you might want to think again about wanting to have twins! I am up to my ears in crying... in 3D! Twins are hard enough, then with an older one too...it is close to impossible! But I love them all, they are all just too cute!

Your new bean will be just as cute as your first one I bet! Congratulations!

Darla said...

Awww congrats Andrea....how cool to share!

Val said...

Hey girl, congrats on your baby's first photo... what a little peanut!

Anonymous said...

Ah so sweet. Hope you will share other USs with us. How fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope it's a girl, so you can scrap girl pages!

I finished Outlander and I think I'll try the next one in the series. I'm glad I stuck with the book, even though the beginning was so slow for me. I should be at the chat for a little while on Thursday.

Carla