Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pillowtop Goodness....

WooHoo! Don't forget! There is the Chick Flick Chat at The Digi Chick tonight, the movie of choice is Ever After! Come on over and have a good time! 10 pm EST!

So, I'm kinda peeved this morning. Someone was very recently dishonest with me, and I totally found out. It really just gets under my skin, that someone can't be straight with me. And its not even something thats a big deal! But please... I think I deserve the courtesy of honesty.

I am now one step closer to having my bedroom completed! We have the bed, we have yet to pick up our newly ordered side tables. Yesterday my parents took us and bought us a new Queen size mattress set... pillow top! YAY! It is the Birthday present for both Nate and I, and his Ordination gift.

Now all it needs is to get put together! I have unexpectedly decided to go out of town tomorrow. My grandmother is experiencing some health problems, and I'd like to visit her and help my grandfather out.

So while I am gone, Nate is going to assemble everything for me. I am even going today to pick out some paint swatches, b/c with the new bedding our walls now will NOT match, and Nate will paint while I am away.

I'll be home the day before my birthday, and what a great present! A new bedroom!

NEW at A Cherry on Top! A new collaborative kit called Adventurous Spirit~

I would LOVE to show you previews but blogger photo is down.... this is really starting to annoy me!

Check it out HERE at ACOT.

35 papers, 2 full alphas, Word art and doodles, basic fasteners including brads, eyelets, chipboard photo prongs and photo corners and a set of weathered photo corners with a brad and staple to match, 4 frames, several paper tags, several chipboard elements, a great assortment of ribbons and stitching including three tied bows, two raffia accents, and five full sized overlays.

The bright and bold colors make this an outstanding kit for scrapping the guys in your life, but it's versatile enough to use for just about anything. With this fabulous assortment of items, you're sure to go to this kit again and again for your pages

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't trust people for a long time after they lie to me no matter how small. Good luck with the bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new bedroom. I need some inspiration. Mine is about 80% complete. I got the room painted and the bedding done but that is where I stopped. It still needs the finishing touches. (What a bummer that you are pregnant and can't paint the room yourself. Hee hee)

Anonymous said...

Huge hugs!!!! So glad to hear that the revealing of your news went well and that your bedroom is going to be done for you when you get back! Yeah, Nate!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sister, Miss you! Hope your grandmother gets better. Take care of that bean!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the bedroom! It's a great present, indeed. Can't waith to see pix!

Lots of hugs to you about the dishonest person! Hopefully he or she will understand how stupid this behaviour is... hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea - that sounds like such an awesome birthday present! What a sweet hubbie! Glad to read that your reveal went well too, I liked the comment about your mom thinking you looked soft, moms like to think they can see everything about their daughters!

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea! We miss you at the Patch! Come say hi before you go visit Grandma. And YAY for your new bedroom!