Sunday, August 06, 2006

Temp Folders.....

This is just a fun LO featuring Seth and his cousin and buddy Noah. They love each other so! My SIL took this pic of the boys at the 4th of July bash we have every year. I totally see the resemblance between these two cousins.

Credits: Andrea Burns' Seth's Charm kit at A Cherry on Top, Gina Miller's notebook paper, and 2Ps Ups and Downs Font.

Nate and I are stoked for 2 reasons today!

1) we are headed out tonight. We are taking some of the youth group to something called Kingdom Bound at the Six Flags in NY. Its going to be a day of rides and fun concerts. Casting Crowns are the main header tomorrow night, and I can't wait to see them, they are awesome! Of course, this really means, no real rides for me... but I'll do some kiddy rides with Seth.

2) We have been baffled why our computer has hardly anything on the hardrive... yet when we defrag, we are told there is only 7 GB of space! I have everything on my huge external HD.... so that is why we are baffled at all the memory gone. We found out today that it was our Temporary Folder! That sucker was holding 17 GB of absolutely nothing! Awesome... DELETE! Now I bet my PS won't freeze up so often!

Alrighty... my eyelids are drooping, and the couch is calling my name!

BTW~ Beth (of Scrapbooklab.com), I'm not sure how I can reach you... you can reach me at raggedy_andrea@hotmail.com.

(LOL... aren't you guys proud? I actually ran spell check on my entry today.... ;)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh...are you usually a bad speller? I hadn't noticed! :)

Glad you figured out the hard drive issue...I'll have to tuck that away if we have probs in the future.

Laura said...

i LOVE the new look of your blog!