Friday, August 11, 2006

Lucky....

Nate and I went shopping last night. I went looking for a maternity outfit that Nate could give me for my birthday, LOL! Found a very cute tan twinset to go with a chocolate skirt, hemmed in lace. The tank on the twinset has some beading, very pretty.

Then we wandered into Bombay, where we just bought our new bed a couple weeks back. They were having this HUGE 40% off anything sale, and we noticed the sidetables we wanted marked down to $175 each! We couldn't believe it, so we went ahead and ordered 2. Turns out they were mismarked down over 50% off! But the saleslady honored the mistake, and we basically bought one, got one free. You CAN'T beat that!

We had dinner at Panera's... yumm soup in a breadbowl. I just wish the breadbowl held a bit more soup. and I wish they offered the Potato soup everyday... I think its only a weekend soup, but it is my fave, followed by their chicken noodle soup.

Please join me next Tuesday, August 15th, for our summer "Chick Flicks" night chat at 10:00 pm est. The movie choice for this week is "Ever After" starring Drew Barrymore. If you haven't had a chance to attend one of our chats - this would be a great time to come! We have lots of fun and giggled with a few surprises! Hope to see you there!!

Well.. gotta run. I have some errands to do today and I have some work I need to finish!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- not sure how long ago you bought your bed, but if it was in a certain time frame, they'll give you a price adjustment to the new sale price. That happened to us when we bought a fountain for our front yard a few years back. Sucker got marked down by another hundred smackers, and they refunded us that plus the tax!

~Melissa~ said...

What a sweet blessing! Those tables were gorgeous!

The Briscoe's said...

Hi Andrea! This is Christy (Holland) Briscoe from TFC. Saw your blog on the TFC blog list and thought I'd say hey! Sounds like you are doing great. Just wanted to say hi! Have a great day!
www.thebriscoefamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love bombay company! Glad that you got such an awesome deal! And panera. Yum! I was a manager there a couple of years ago and would never get sick of any of the food! I love the chicken wild rice! Okay, thanks, now I am hungry for panera, yet it's like 50 miles away! :) LOL
How did it go with telling the fam and church about the baby!?