Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wet Wednesday....

Look at me!! I scrapped! Aren't you so proud? I know, I know, it has been a tremendously long time... This summer has been somewhat of a break for me. I haven't designed as much, I haven't scrapped as much. However, the last week or so, I've been wanting to scrap... so I look through my pictures, and there isn't anything! Turns out I've taken a bit of a break from my photography too, LOL! So yesterday, between drizzels, Seth and I ventured outdoors, and I captured some darling shots, if I say so myself, LOL! :)

Something Sweet~

Credits: Goodbye To Summer and Bling fasteners by Holly McCaig. Chenille Stars by Digital Design Essentials. paintbrush strokes by Fee Jardine. Fonts: Adler & Susie 's Hand

Journaling reads: I can’t make you sit still for a second. I had to bribe you with candy, just to get these shots. That look on your face is your mmm candy face. It was the promise of something sweet. Which is exactly what these pictures remind me of. These are the promise of something sweet. The goodness yet to come. The small boy ready to emerge to the man you’ll be. Yep, that’s my promise of something sweet. Love Mommy.

And just because I think he's a cutie pie, here are a couple pictures close up... what a doll! I know that you all have missed seeing him so much ;)

As you can probably gather by my title, Seth's rainboots, and his wet overalls, it has been pretty soggy here the last few days. Seth and I are feeling a bit stir crazy. But it doesn't really bother me all that much, because hopefully it means it is nice and sunny next week when we head to the beach!

10 comments:

~ashleigh said...

He is so adorable... The photo with only one boot on is priceless! And I love the LO - the stars are so fun!

Of course, if you really need some pics to scrap, I could share some of mine :O)

Jen Caputo said...

Oh wow Andrea, absolutely gorgeous!!! Those photos are stunning! Love your work!

Emilie said...

These photos are gorgeous!!! Love your new layout too.

Jenna said...

What gorgeous photos, Andrea....I am sad to say I barely stumbled upon your blog today...egadz....how horrible of me, but lemme tell you..it was worth it. Read pretty much everything and NO, not a stalker..LOL...just delighted to see and know you're expecting...I found out that I am too, but haven't 'officially' announced anything yet. How far are you, if I may ask?

Hope your day isn't as wet today as the other day. Lovely scrapping LOs too, btw! Cheers

Anonymous said...

Wowie, gorgeous photos and page Andrea!!

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other boot?!?!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful! And so is your son. :)

Anonymous said...

I love those pics. He is so adorable! I am so wanting to scraplift that layout! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Great LO, Andrea! Little Seth is just too darn cute for words. You got some really great shots!

Anonymous said...

love the red boots (esp. the pick with only one - Seth is adorable)