Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just a Thursday....

Last day for my 30% off sale at A Cherry on Top! Check it out! I don't have sales very often, so you should take advantage of the deals! :)

My birthday yesterday... was "OK." Nate gave me the maternity outfit I picked out and the Elsie Flannigan Scrap Challenges book. So far, it has some REALLY neat ideas and some great eye candy!

It felt like any other day, filled with routine and such. And it didn't help that in the only picture taken of me, I am the lovely receiver of some bunny ears.

And as I washing my face I flushed my make-up down the toilet. I have this shelf over the toilet, and I knocked it down as it was mid flush.

You should have heard me... "oh NOOOOOOOOOOO."

Hopefully my birthday dinner this weekend makes it up and it all gets better.

Pregnancy wise I am feeling OK too. Still very tired. Not too nauseus anymore. I have a bit of a pouch now, but it just looks like I'm fat, LOL! I'll post a belly pic... once I finally have a real belly.

Today is just another day, I need to go grocery shopping. We are down to bare bones.

4 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

I just had to pick up Seth's Charm on your sale! I've been eyeing it since you released it!

Oh don't you love how clumsy pregnancy makes you? Sorry you flushed your makeup! Yuck!

Aren't ya gonna share the bunny ears picture? LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked your flowers thought ;)
SPM

Anonymous said...

Hey, babe! So sorry I missed your birthday yesterday! We went to Idlewild for the whole day and I didn't get on the computer until today. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Now get to posting that bunny ear picture!! We just "have" to see it! LOL...
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=964323
-Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the bummer phase of pregnancy, when you don't look pregnant...just like you have put on a few. :)