Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wednesday....

Whelp, I was wrong... LOL! When I met with my Dr this morning, she went ahead and changed my EDD to March 20! She said that she was going by fetus size and not by the fetus plus amniotic sac size that the tech went by for the 3.17 date.

My dad's Bday is the 23rd... so I'd kinda like to hold out till then! I am kinda sad though, today would have been 8 weeks for me.. now I am back to just 7 again! LOL!

Also amusing.. when I shared the US with Seth, he immediately started "meowing." LOL! I guess he saw a cat in there!

I am working on something nice and boyish for ACOT. I should have it done by this weekend, so be on the lookout. I'm calling it Seth's Charm for right now.

I also realized that I havn't given a blog gift away in a while... so lo and behold, something fun for you today! Enjoy! There is only one link, so once it's gone... sorry! I will also tell you that the buckle with the bow is NOT included. Sorry!


Get it here: LINK

I am pretty excited! I just called and made reservations at my college for Homecoming this October! I can't wait! I havn't been down there in a few years, and this will be the 5 yr reunion. I am really hoping that bunches of the old gang will be able to make it. I know that it might be a bit hard too, since so many of us have babies and work lives now. But Nate and I are going, and its going to be great! Did you know that I am third generation of alumni at Toccoa Falls College? My grandparents will also be at Homecoming, and I ADORE spending time with them, and can every chance I get.

Also, I think I shared earlier about my sister in law who was moving their house. We didn't get a chance to witness it ourselves, b/c we were at Camp, but Gen sent me a picture, and I thought I'd share. Pretty amazing!


She said it took all day to move 2 blocks, and the only thing that fell over inside was a filing cabinet. WOW!

Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

Jody Knapp said...

March 20th is the first day of spring (and my brothers bday) so that is a great day!

Moved her entire house?!?!?

Thanks for the freebie too!

Brian Bojo said...

Hey Andrea! It was good to get a comment from you on our blog! Congrats on your son Seth and your new little one on the way. We are going to try to make it to Homecoming. I guess I didn't realize that it had been five years. Time flies! When is it btw? Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gift! March is a good time of year to have a baby, and we have lots of March b-days in our family! March 23rd is my husbands b-day, too!

~ashleigh said...

Ooohh, I hate when they go messing with your due date, ESPECIALLY when they move it farther away! But I am glad all is well with the little bean!

Great pic of your SILs house! And thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Josh Virkler said...

Thanks for the freebie :)
How funny about Seth meowing when he saw the u/s pic. Jasmine wants to hold it and carry it around the house...not sure I want her to do that. :)

Kristin said...

Hey Andrea...thanks for the blog freebie gift. Love it! Oh, and your bean is beautiful and looks very smart. I'm having the opposite problem with my due date (they want it earlier than it should be which is a huge bummer with my history, most people would love a sooner due date, I know). Anyway, perhaps that explains why it took you a bit longer to get your BFP, ya know? I can't believe you just "knew" so early. You're really in tune with yourself. Congrats again! Glad you finally spilled the beans on here...I recently announced mine too.

Anonymous said...

lol - meowing :) Cute. When my Aunt-in-law was expecting their 2nd, I asked her son what he thought his mom was having....he said a dinosaur lol :)

That's pretty cool that they got their entire house moved and only a cabinet got tipped over. So cool - no packing and unpacking lol.

thanks for the gift!

karen (Hom74)

Angelina Schwarz said...

WOW! That is amazing to see them moving that house right down the road! :O Glad it went so well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute little gift Andrea!

Anonymous said...

The house thing is crazy. When we were visiting my mom's family in SD we were able to witness someones house being moved, But it was like 45 minutes away and they had the 2 lanes back and forth closed. Needless to say, it was frustrating sitting there and not being able to turn around.

Anonymous said...

hey andrea! my birthday is on march 20! i think i am a great daughter so that'll be a great day! LOL. pink vibes over there for you... take care!

Anonymous said...

March 20th, isn't that Michael's b'day? Or is it the 21st? I can never remember. Heather's is on the 23rd too. So it'll be a great week no matter what day! So glad that you're going to Homecoming. Do you know where you're going to stay? The US is amazing! I can't wait to have kids. Maybe someday...
Hope all is well and good luck with this weekend! Talk to you later. Miss you!