Monday, July 31, 2006

Till Tomorrow....

Life should return back to normal now, here at the Burns' house. The busy month of July is over, and now we can relax a bit.

I went to the Grove City Outlets this weekend to take advantage of the end of summer sale. I stocked up on some stuff for Seth for next summer. I found some great stuff at Carter's, Baby Gap, and Gymboree. Surprisingly, there wasn't much at Children's Place or Old Navy, but that's OK. I spent about $125 on 7 pairs of shorts and 11 shirts. Not bad 'eh? All in 2T for next summer. Seth is in 18-24 mos stuff now, and it is still big on him, so I know the 2T will work. If not.... well... Carter's will take returns forever, and I can just Ebay the rest. I even found myself a fun skirt and a couple graphic T's at Old Navy. The skirt is made out of grey sweatpant material, so it'll stretch with me the next couple months.

Today Nate and I are heading to Boardman to pick up our bed! Yep! We ordered it before we went to Camp, b/c it was on sale for $200 off, so we jumped at it! Its ready for pick up, YAY! We are going to wait to get the side tables, and of course the bed will sit unused for the next month and a half, LOL! My parents are getting the new mattress set for us for both our birthdays, and said that they can do it in Sept. I am so excited!

Tomorrow is my first OB appt. for this little Bean. I am fairly certain that I'll have an Ultra Sound, so come back tomorrow for a peek and the new little person growing and shaping! At first glance, this pregnancy isn't much different than Seth's. But then I was thinking... this pregnancy so far, has been slightly different than the last. With Seth I was always falling asleep. I am tired with this one, but not falling asleep, and I am a bit more nauseous with this preg. Hmmm...

However, there are still a few weeks left in my first Tri, so it could still change up.

My dear friend Angelina is putting together an album for her nephew that recently passed away very tragically. She enlisted some of our help over at The Digi Chick, and you can see the album taking shape HERE. You can read the terrible story HERE. So anyways, I offered to help make a page, and here it is.

For Hunter~



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joyful Christmas kit by Something Blue Studios

Happy Monday!

No comments: