Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bathtime....

(sigh)..... and Nate's only been gone for an hour.



Two baths and 2 shampoos later, and it is still goopy in his hair. Balmex is not very easy to clean up! Please Lord, let not my whole week be like this!

No plans here for anything today. I might go to the video store, might take Seth to the park.

Nate and I saw Pirates of the Caribbean #2 last night, and it was pretty good! The monsters this time around are fairly icky, they are sea creatures and ... just ick. You'll have to see what I mean whenever ya'll eventually see it. Great movie! Can't wait for #3!

The new Collab kit is up at ACOT! I helped and added a couple papers and embellies, and it is a great kit for both boys and girls. It is also GINORMOUS! and well worth the price!




It is called Relax and Rejuvinate and I haven't even shown you everything that comes with it! Its a huge beautiful kit. You can get it HERE.

12 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

oh my. i hope your week gets better! but, hey, those are gonna make GREAT layouts! :) Lauren

Angela said...

Hee hee!!!!! Take a deep breath...think calm...hee hee...

Anonymous said...

ha ha! My daughter did the same thing, except she also ate it! I had to call poison control to make sure she wouldn't get sick!
I love the kit, I'll have to keep that one in mind when my budget permits! ~~Shannon D

Anonymous said...

LOL - you poor thing... those pics made my day though. that collab kit is the best one yet - incredible!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. LOL I think that Tyler & Seth have somehow been conversing with each other. LOL It just seems like the thing that Tyler would definately do! :) Love the kit too!

busyizzie said...

hahaha...I'm so sorry to laugh but that is some mess he's gotten himself into. I think your son has been hanging out with Christine Smith's daughter who got into the vaseline!

Here's hoping for an easy week.

Alissa said...

Those pictures are too funny! I'm sure you will have a great time scrapping them, lol. The kit is beautiful!

Jody Knapp said...

OMG, I am so sorry but I can not stop laughing! That would be just awful. But at least you will have good picts to scrap! Silver lining....

Anonymous said...

Oooooops! Hope it will be easier for the rest of the week! LOL

The kit is absolutely gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Oh, my goodness! My husband is a youth pastor so I understand your pain! :) Hope the rest of your week goes better.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Seth. I feel your pain, but the pics are great! Aren't daddies great for our little guys to have...AROUND! Hang in there, I'll be thinking (&praying) for you

Tara said...

oh my! you should do a LO and submit it to scrapbook trends lol they had/have a call out for "dont get mad, take pictures" (i think it was them?)

when my Dh is gone things like this ALWAYS happen. its a rule, dont ya know? lol ((hugs!))