Thursday, July 06, 2006

Blah Thursday....

This is one of those days I don't really have anything to talk about. Nothing much new.... We recently watched 8 Below and that was a fantastic movie! Great family movie, and Seth really enjoyed watching the dogs until it was his bedtime. Burns' family recommends it!
There is only about week left of my LO contest at ACOT. So submit! You know you want to... ;) LOL!
I haven't shared some of my CT's beautiful pages in a long while, so I thought I'd do so today. I am blessed with such a dedicated and enthusiastic crew... these girls have really become part of my backbone.
To Be Honest using Uptown Chic, by Angelina


Sleep Anywhere using Blue Nile, by Melanie
Mommy Thoughts using Blue Nile, by Aggie


Unique using Downtown Unique, by Novita
The World to Me using Downtown Unique, by Darla

Country Girl using my Downtown Unique, by Traci



Hugs for Daddy using my Lavender Fields, by Melissa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We loved 8 Below too! :)

Julie Jewels said...

We're anxious to see 8 Below. Waiting for the parents to bring it over for us!

Beautiful layouts from your team!

Stephanie said...

You and your team are very talented! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous pages Andrea. you do have an amazing team although they are starting with some incredible materials :)

Kristin said...

These layouts are lovely!!

I too loved 8 below, except for the seal part - i nearly had a heart attack!!!