Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July...

So where have I been? I have been a busy busy girl!

Happy 5th ladies! Hope you all had a great 4th and holiday!

We had a pretty good time at my IL's. They have an annual picnic, kinda like a family reunion b/c everyone on that side comes for the day. This year wasn't as well attended, but it was great to catch up with who was there. We grilled a big pork shoulder and that was really yummy.




Seth & cousin Bethany

My SIL, Gen, LOVED her pictures I took of her kids (the tea party and the family shot) And she has started a bit of digi scrapping, so that was neat to talk "shop" with her about that. She is pretty good, her first pages are a whole lot better than mine, thats for sure!

Every year the men shoot off illegal fireworks, LOL! Well, its not really illegal, but the resonaing is dumb. Both Ohio and Pennsylvania, claim that fireworks for your own home are illegal. However, both states sell them, as long as you say you are taking them out of the state. Isn't that dumb? Anyways...

Seth did NOT like the loud booms. Especially the rocket type ones with the whistle before the boom. He would jump and cry out every time. He hugged really close during the whole show.

Seth and Gramma

Its been a few days since I have had internet, and now I feellike a chicken with my head cut off. What to do first? Where to go next? Ack! TODAY I must restock the fridge. That is a must!

5 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Great pictures, Andrea!!
Happy 4th to you! I was wondering where you'd been!

Anonymous said...

Houston hated the loud ones as well:( I am glad ya'll had fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Tyler is so afraid of Fireworks as well. He always thinks they are storms. hehe. Sorry I missed you up this way! Hopefully soon though!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics!! :) you always do such a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

your pics are stunning! love looking at your site :)