Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sad...

One good thing about Nate being gone, is that I get to catch up in chick flics and eat foods that he won't. Like Chicken Alfredo or Pierogies. Nate refuses to eat either, so this is our time to get these yummy dishes. For those of you who don't know, Pierogies are a ravioli type noodle stuffed with mashed potatoes. What's not to love about that?

Last night I watched Princess Diaries 2 for the first time, and LOVED it! I thought it was much better than the first, and I was highly amused through the whole movie. Good stuff!

Dinner last night was a good time, but I don't think the hostess was prepared for how busy Seth is. She has lots of Boyd Bears all over the place, and of course Seth wanted to play, and I think it slightly stressed out the hostess. All in all, a great time. I was glad for the visit, and the food was great.

I recieved bad news twice yesterday, and my heart hurts a bit today. One I can't divulge yet. The other... well the other is the worst. My dear friend was about 25 weeks pregnant, and she got the news yesterday that the baby's heart had stopped beating. This family was actually expecting this... but they had hope that she could make it. Sadly she didn't, and I am torn in two for my dear sweet friend.

Sorry for such a bummer of a post. I have to dash, I have lots and lots of things to get done today!

9 comments:

Laura said...

how sad :( big hugs!

Stephanie said...

I will pray for the heartache of your friend and for you too. Whatever your bad news is we know God is good and He will heal your hurts. ((Hugs))

I love pierogies too! yum

KirstyB said...

Hugs, Andrea...when it rains it sure does pour somtimes. :(

Sinead said...

How sad, Andrea. Prayers for your friend and her family!

Tara said...

what do you eat with your perogies? i love them with salsa and sour cream, now i am craving them! my DH wont eat them either!

((hugs)) i am sorry to hear the news of your friend. so sad. my heart is broken for them.

Anonymous said...

((((Hugs!)))) and prayers for you and your friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea - just a quick note to tell you that I'm sending hugs and prayers! Take care, Laura

~ashleigh said...

that is so sad, I said a prayer for your friend and her family.

Julie Jewels said...

Oh my goodness, I guess I've been slacking in coming to visit your blog! I've missed a couple days! Those pictures of Nate in the Balmex-oh my!! LOL I totally would've grabbed my camera too!

I hope you get your mojo for designing back. I go through periods of not being able to function in PS and just want to cruise the forums!

Glad to hear Nate made it to NO safe!

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. Big hugs for your other heartache too!