Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hurry!

Last Call for your Layouts featuring any of my products to be uploaded to the A Cherry on Top Gallery. Upload them HERE!! You have just 2 more days! There will be a winner for every 10 entered, and a grand prize winner of a total of $25 GC to my stuff at both ACOT & TDC!

So enter! Everything I already see is so beautful!

How is the Outlander Reading Going? Super well I hope! Are you loving it? Can't put it down? I'll set a chat date for early August in the next few days.

Off to a quaint little Amish town filled with neat little shops of goodies with my SIL and a total of 4 kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outlander-Believe it or not, I'm having trouble getting into it. I don't why, but I'm just not falling for it yet. I'll read the first 100 pages and see how it goes. I might have to bow out of the group!

I would love to go shopping in an Amish area, but not with 4 kids! Good luck!

Carla

Michelle said...

I finished it!!! It took a bit for me to get hooked too, but I did and it was worth it! Now I'm fightling with myself to not go to the library and get the 2nd one right away...

Anonymous said...

Ugh...still haven't bought the book!!! I'm going to grab it this weekend sometime. Hope you had a good time shopping! Show us any goodies you bought!!! :)

Tara said...

yay! i cant wait for the announcement. when do we find out?? :) hope your day is going well :)