Monday, July 24, 2006

New Stuff....


Credits: Nancie Rowe Janitz's Good Life kit, Holly McCaig ric rac, Fee Jardine paint strokes, Jen Wilson cards, dragonfly by Carrie Stephens, tears by Steph Krush.

Journaling is from the new Dixie Chicks Lullaby song~

They didn't have you where I come from
Never knew the best was yet to come
Life began when I saw your face
And I hear your laugh like a serenade

How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough, is forever enough?
How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough?

I slip in bed when you're asleep
To hold you close and feel your breath on me
Tomorrow there'll be so much to do
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you

How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough, is forever enough?
How long do you want to be loved?
Is forever enough?
'Cause I'm never, never giving you up

The Dixie Chicks concert Saturday night was absolutley fantastic! They really do put on a great show! I had a blast! I think the next time I go though, I'll have to find a girlfriend to take with me... Nate sat like a rock the whole time. At one point I even leaned over and was like "You know, you could be nice and even clap every once in a while." He just looked at me, LOL! He said that they are good... just not his kind of music. I 'd go again in a heartbeat.

I have a couple new things up at A Cherry on Top!


Taped Up is an element pack with 10 pieces of tape. This tape can deffinately add a new dimmension to your page! Tape up some photos, or maybe some journlaing! Taped Up includes 3 pieces of manila tape, 3 pices of duct tape, 2 pieces of scotch tape, 1 band aid, and 1 electrical tape. Start taping things today! (Not all tape shown in preview.)

Get Taped up HERE.

(Ok for some reason Blogger has pooped out with images, so sorry for no preview for Estate Pins)

Estate Pins is a fun and unique element pack designed to bring some sparkle to your layouts! Included in Estate Pins are 3 already assembled pins, 3 metal pins to choose from, and 11 gemstone combinations to choose from, for endless mix and match opportunities! Add some special sparkle to your pages today! (Not all gems shown in preview.)

Get Estate Pins HERE.

Whelp~ off to Camp. See ya'll Thursday! Think of me! I will certainly be thinking of you!

I will be reading my Outlander! So we can have a lovely chat when I come back!

Which BTW~ How does Thurs, Aug 3rd look? 10 pm EST? I'd love to hear some feedback!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! Great new stuff! Thanks so much!

Missed you on Saturday night! We had a blast too! As a matter of fact, the song on your LO here was my absolute favorite. I've never heard it before and I seriously had tears coming out of my eyes at the concert. I am buying the CD JUST for this song if no other!!! :) Beautiful LO with it!

Have a good time at camp. I hope that you are pleasantly surprised and that you meet lots of new people this year. We'll miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW...I finished Outlander and LOVED IT!! We might be taking a spur of the moment vacation and won't be around that weekend, but don't base it off of me. I just had a blast reading it! Can't wait to grab the second one!!!

Emilie said...

This last LO is truly cute!! Love the photos!!

Anonymous said...

Going to see the Dixie Chicks tomorrow night! Can't wait to hear that song!

I am all finished Outlander and can't wait to talk about it! I loved it! I am already started on the second one!!! That date is good for me.

BTW, LOVE your LO!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, camp! I'm so sorry!! We used to take the youth (have I told you that my hubby & I, until a few years ago, worked with the youth group at our church- I used to be on staff, admin. assistant) to a camp that was pretty rough around the edges, BUT it had running water, showers included in the price, and great food! So I can only imagine what you are in for until Thursday!!
And I wanted to add that I LOVE your latest LO! You come up with the sweetest sentiments for Seth!! I've got to lift that one!

Theresa said...

Wonderful, LO, Andrea! I love those lyrics and I love me some Chicks, so I may have to go find the album that's on.

Love those tape accents!