Friday, July 21, 2006

Busy....

So, the preacher's son is a n.u.d.i.s.t. Yep. I can't get Seth to keep his clothes and diaper on. Very frustrating! Is this a sign to start some potty training? Probably not. He is still so young.

Thank you so much for all of your Congrats and Well wishes! Your enthusiasm is contagious! Guess what.... none of my family knows. My SIL does, but no one else. I have plans. Aug 13, kind of plans, when both sides are here for Nate's ordination. Aug 13 seems so far away, but I will persevere! I'll be about 9 - 10 weeks by then. I hope I won't be showing too much. Its already getting difficult to sleep on my belly.

I am waaay excited! I dug through some of my maternity clothes, and YAY for overshopper me! (My last pregnancy took place mostly in the summer) I have a few pairs of jeans and quite a few long sleeve shirts and sweaters! All I really need are some sweatsuit type stuff and long sleeve dresses for church. YAY!

The fatigue is really starting to set in. I had it with Seth... just so tired I could barely get up in the mornings, and barely stay awake at night. I do love one aspect of that though.... my insomnia is curbed for at least a little while! And my dreams! Oh, my dreams! So vivid lately!

I have a few things to finish up today, but that is my goal... to FINISH! I have a kit and 4 element packs! About time, right? LOL~ let me run and get that going! Lots of stuff happening this weekend. Dixie Chick concert tomorrow night (YAYAYAY). Busy Sunday, and then off to camp Monday. More about that tomorrow.

Now, back to putting Seth's diaper back on him.

(sigh)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

oooh i am first on here!! YEAH!! and don't worry about the nudist...at that age it is cute and they can get away with it!! lol!! imagine the preacher running around nude!!WOAH!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, long time reader, but I'm not sure I've commented before, I just wanted to say congrats!! What wonderful news!

~ashleigh said...

ahh, the joys of early pregnancy! I was soo much more tired with my second, yuck! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you!

And have fun at the Dixie Chicks! I just love them!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Andrea!!! Jarrett just called and said that he got 2 free tickets to the Dixie Chicks concert! I know that you said you guys were going. Why don't we try to meet up at least to say hello! Let me know!!! I left this message on the CT board with my #.

As for maternity clothes, I have some of mine still. Sweaters and things like that. You're more than welcome to borrow them if you want! You're smaller than me, but once you get a belly, they may fit!

Talk to you soon!

Angelina Schwarz said...

LOL! Is the nudist thing contagious?? Meggie has been stripping EVERYTHING off lately. Kurt got home from work yesterday, and Kurt said, "WOAH, look at you!" and she very proudly told him, "I nakey baby!" ROFLOL!

That tiredness is just your body working super hard to make a brand new person! Get lots of rest and can't WAIT to see your new stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

what's with the stripping children?! Judah won't keep his diaper on once he gets up in the morning. Helps that he likes wearing his underoos during the day! And, I still sleep a good majority of the time, except when I'm interrupted by crazy, vivid dreams!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of town so I'm a few days late....but CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you! Love that picture of the pregnancy test held by the teddy bear. I gotta remember that!

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea! Better late then never but congrats! We have been on and off for days without electric due to storms but one good thing came out of it, I finished Outlander! I wasn't sure if I could do it in a month but someone upstairs made sure I stayed off the PC and did it! LOL.
My nephew and Seth are only a few weeks apart and he went through *possibly still is* the naked stage too. The moment potty training set in is when he started to "mark" his territory around the house if you know what I mean..... LOL.... I wish you the best! Hugs! Heather