Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Sickies....

Guess who is still not well? Poor Bubba! He faught his fever on and off all day yesterday, and he still has a touch of it this morning. Litte guy is walking around pale and glassy eyed, and always needs to have his Mama very near.

It is kind of sad, but it was also humorous when I looked down at my feet yesterday right before lunch to see him snoozing under the computer table! I couldn't resist taking a couple shots. And sadly, I didn't let him sleep. I woke him up to eat a bit of lunch, then put him down for a super nap that lasted 2.5 hours.


Seth and his beloved "Puppy"

There have been some recent changes to my Creative Team. In the last couple weeks I have invited both Julie Lopez (lovesher2boys) and Laura Kaye to my CT. These girls are great! Not only have they just jumped on the job, they are so personable, so creative, and such a great fit with my team!






Using Vintage Rose~

By Julie

By Laura

Using Seth's Charm~

By Julie

By Laura

Yippee! Nate just called and said he's bringing home lunch! Arby's roast beef sandwich and a deluxe baked potato for me! Yumm!

4 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Yay!! Thanks, Andrea!! I'm just so thrilled to be on your team and I wanted the whole world to know! LOL

Poor Bubba!! I hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Andrea - thank you for the kind words. What a cool surprise to jump on your blog and find a thread about me. It's so easy to work with your kits - the're always a fun treat!

I love that close up of your son with his blue puppy. Simply adorable. Hope that he is feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Bubba! I hope he's better soon and you get your beach vacation!
I love LOVE the pics of Seth in his overalls and red wellies! He's so cute!
Nice new mat clothes and I'm sorry to hear about the reflux acting up again!
Miss you!

Niecey said...

I just stumbled across this blog, and wow it's beautiful. Your photography is STUNNING! And your layouts are awesome.

So sweet and sad about your little boy falling asleep under the computer table! Poor thing, I hope he's better soon. Great shots though!

I will check in here more often.