Monday, September 18, 2006

Blue....

I find myself blue this morning. Call it hormones, call it seasonal depression disorder (winter's coming.... NOOOOOO!), call it exaustion, whatever it is, I have it.

I'm thinking maybe its a mix of them all. This weekend was so full. First was the wedding shoot on Saturday. Wow, am I rusty! Rusty, or used to working with another photog or two next to me. It is hard work to capture everything, and I felt like the whole thing was moving so fast. I think I did OK. I've uploaded from my camera to the computer, but thats about it.

Sunday, of course was church. Which was awesome by the way! We had a visiting pastor come and bring friends.... his Biker Ministry! We're in Sunday School and we hear the roar of over 20 motercyles come up the drive. It was great. It was especially fantastic to see our guest pastor wearing chaps, LOL! It was refreshing to see the change in our church, and many of the older folks eyes were opened to who God loves (EVERYONE) and that it doesn't matter what they wear.

Sunday afternoon, I kicked butt and finished a new kit. It'll be availble this Thursday at The Digi Chick, and its called Miss Flirty Pants. Fun stuff.

Last night I bombed out early, I haven't felt that tired in such a long time. Both Seth and I slept in till 9:10 am! Felt good. But I'm still tired.

There's alot for me to do today. We are officially out of milk and water (I've had to drink the bottled stuff, since I got pregnant, tap water tastes like dirt) and provisions for dinner. Today is also the first sunny day in 2 weeks (NO lie!) and I want to get out and take advantage of that. But its 11, and time is starting to slip away.

Seth has his 2 Yr pictures tomorrow, and I'm praying he can stay "bump-free" today. He does have a small bruise on his cheek (from vacation!) and I'm praying its finally gone by tomorrow. Which reminds me... Puppy needs to go in the wash, b/c I want him clean for tomorrow's pics.

Which also reminds me... I need to work on getting Seth's Autumn/ Winter clothes washed and ready, b/c I can tell that summer is deffinately over here.

(sigh)

Back to being blue.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

:( I'm sorry you are blue. Just think about all the fun fall has to offer (before winter)! Like apple orchards and pumpkin farms and turning leaves and apple cider or hot chocolate. Hope that helped a little. ;) Enjoy the sunshine today!

brooke said...

Hey Andrea! I'm sorry about your blues. I know what you mean about noticing signs of winter coming up...I'm not going to miss that. I'm with Stephanie, what happened to fun fall stuff? That is what I will miss. It is 91 here today!! I got all excited that Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is back. However, it is just not the same w/o the autumn air. Anyway, Florida always needs good youth pastors! Come on down! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the down mood :0( Maybe it is all this nasty weather that is dragging you down. And I am with you on the whole tired thing - my house is screaming to be cleaned and yet I just sit and stare at the dust collect (pregnant here too!) I too should also be scheduling my daughter's 2nd year pictures so thanks for putting that in my head! Hope you don't mind me jumping in the comments here...I am a tad obsessed with digi blogs! LOL!

Niecey said...

We all have days and periods where we feel low. I bet if you just try to take time out for yourself, and relax a bit (if at all possible), and the feeling will pass and you'll bounce back.

Between the photography, designing, mothering, and growing a human...it's no wonder you're a bit tired and low! I understand because I'm in the same boat. hehe It's hard to be so many things and to give them all 100%.

And then there's the weather! I understand that one too, living in Scotland where it's constantly raining.

I'm sure the wedding photography was exhausting but I bet you did a great job, and the couple is very lucky to have had you!