Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF....

Its been a very cool last couple of days here in NW Penn.... I think Autumn is here to stay. I am feeling a bit better about everything. Seth is already starting to heal up, and he has been asking for Sadie... so thankfully there is no fear there.

Thanks for all the support and advice for Seth and his bite. The nurses and Dr's were all amazed that it is a small bite... considering Sadie is a German Shepherd. It could have been much worse. Seth really is doing much better. What stinks, is that his appointment to get the sutures removed is at 1:30 on his Birthday! What a cruddy present!

We've already got plans to pour some concrete in Sadie's pen tomorrow. That way she can spend more time outside... and not get muddy when it rains, or it slightly damp for that matter. We've been letting her back in when Seth's napping or gone to bed, that way she gets her social time with us.

Last night our internet was acting all wonky... we could click on the icon, and it would open, but then before any page to fully load, it would shut itself down. Very frustrating. Seems to be working OK this morning. Hopefully last night was a fluke.

Last night's TV was AWESOME! I was DYING over The Office. Too stinkin' funny for words - and I'm *so* glad that Pam didn't get married. Now to get Jim back into the office!

Grey's Anatomy was awesome last night..... LOL at Crev (spell?)~ So funny how he was against Gynie the whole time, but he jumped super quick on that poor baby.

On a cruddy note... I noticed in Photoshop yesterday that for some reason I have lost all of my saved brushes and styles, minus the standard ones. POOP. Know I have to go back and re-create everything.

On a good note~ I have a new kit up at The Digi Chick! Miss Flirty Pants~



Miss Flirty Pants is a fun and flirty way to show off the fun and flirty girl in your life. Wether you show off her fancy style or her schoolish charm~ Miss Flirty Pants is the kit for you!


Included in Miss Flirty Pants are 8 textured papers, 3 tags, 3 stapled bows, 2 fuzzy flowers, 2 journaling strips, 2 fabric patches, 2 straight pins, 2 sets of stitching, and 1 floral rub on. Also included is a full chipboard alpha, numeral, and symbol set.

Miss Flirty Pants is availble HERE (Click Me).

3 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

So so glad to hear Seth is doing good!!

Now about that kit....it's gorgeous and I want it!! LOL

Unknown said...

Awe, that Seth - bless his wee heart for wanting Sadie around still! And that kit, it is gorgeous!!

Oh, and if you think getting sutures out on his birthday is horribly crumby, try giving him his shots on his birthday. I did that with Michael for his first birthday, I was deemed a "Mean Mommy" by Leilani!

Christine Smith said...

gald your little guy is healing and OMGOsh that is a wonderful kit!!!! Can I be you when I grow up? Pop over to my blog when you get a chance -- I tagged you :)