Sunday, September 03, 2006

Artsy & Anxious....

I am on a roll! While Nate was painting yesterday, I felt inspired to do another page.... and Voila! Seth~


Scraplift of CD's

Scraplift of CD's Brown Eyed Girl LO

Cedits: Katie Pertiet's Grace kit, Kellie Mize's Brushstrokes 2, stitches are mine. Journaling is just the meaning of Seth's name, done in Book Antiqua font.

While I am gone, I will have a new kit releasing to the Digi Chick on Thursday Night! Be on the lookout! By the way, this kit is Nate's favorite so far.... he loves the colors and elements represented here. Enjoy!


Golden Glory celebrates the beauty and warmth of early Autumn. Deep and rich colors are sure to bring a timeless quality to autumnal pages, Thanksgiving pages, and heritage pages.

Included in Golden Glory are 8 textured papers, 3 tags, 3 scalloped edges, 3 metal leaves, 2 frames, 2 floral rub ons, 2 twills, 1 flower, 1 straight pin, and 1 word art. Also included is a full metal alpha, numeral, and symbol set.

**************************************************************************

I am a little anxious.... while I am away the Memory Makers Masters Competition winners will be announced. My fingers are very crossed, LOL! The guy taking care of our dog will be checking our messages... just in case. I am very hopeful. If nothing happens.... well then nothing happens, and I'll finally be able to share 5 pages of my best work.

**************************************************************************

HA! This is a fun game.... Nate showed this to me.

Click on the red square and you have to keep it away from the moving squares, and it can't touch the sides....

Escape Game (click me)

I've made it to 16 seconds, Nate to 23.

How long can you go?

6 comments:

~ashleigh said...

ooohhh, I love that kit! Georgous!! Hopefully, I can do some shopping soon. And I love your new LO!

I hope you have a fun and safe trip and that the weather cooperates :o)

Unknown said...

Your new kit looks FABULOUS, Andrea! You do beautiful work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for MMM for you. Have a great trip! :)

Julie Jewels said...

Wow! Love the new kit! Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Niecey said...

The kit looks delicious! Great layout too, very very pretty.
And the game is so addictive! I love those sorts of games.

Kristin said...

Great new page of Seth. I saw you're reading "the Other Boleyn Girl" I LOVED that book. Really, really great! The series goes downhill a bit but I still enjoyed them all. How are you liking it?

Anonymous said...

fun game! I can;t wait to show my hubby!!! Thank you!!!