Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tagged....

I saw this list over at Amber's Blog.. and kinda tagged myself, LOL!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
On a beach in the Outer Banks.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
I like all of the red-colored items in my wardrobe. My Gap curvy jeans.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
I LOVE Nate's smile... and his broad shoulders.... and his big blue eyes.....

4. What's the last cd you bought?
Queen's Greatest Hits, and my last download: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
I do love to be snuggled up on the couch with my family.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
DR's Office waiting rooms.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
My back.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind right now. Kinda growing a baby right now, so the body is a bit soft, LOL!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Around 8:30 a.m...when I hear Seth stirring or calling.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My Stove!

11. What makes you really angry?
Internet Fraud. :o(

12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be?
Piano! I can play flute well, but have always wished I could play Piano.

13. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
SUV.

14. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes. Absolutely!

15. Favorite children's book?
Where The Red Fern Grows byWilson Rawls, and the Shel Silverstein books!

16. What is your favorite season?
Definitely Summer. Followed closely by the Christmas season.

17. What is your least favorite household chore?
Dishes. Hate it.

18. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To Fly. How cool would that be?

19. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
A have a small one on the lower right part of my back... 5 red stars with some blue swirls. Very significant.

20. Can you juggle?
NO

21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
One of my best friends, Dave, who has since passed. He never met Seth or my hubby

22. What's your favorite day?
Saturday.

23. What's in the trunk of your car?
A stroller, sand toys for the park.

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi!

Then I was tagged By Christine~

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to. (OK! I only tagged 4.....)

So here are my Top 7 songs right now......

1: Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
2: I Want To Ride My Bicycle by Queen
3: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
4: Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
5: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
6: CandyMan by Christina Aguilera
7: Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson

I Tag Gina, Jenn, Sara, and Julie. They can pick which ever tag above they want to do... or both, LOL!

***************

Looks like a grey day here, and I hope it holds. Its our church's annual Community Day, and there is going to be lots of fun stuff going on. Blow Up Bounce rooms for kids, food, demonstrations from the fire Dept., the police Canine unit, face painting... that kinda thing. I'm looking forward to it!

Last night we watched Take The Lead with Antonio Banderas... it was Good! I really liked it, of course, Nate didn't... LOL! I recommend it!

I spent most of yesterday washing my maternity clothes and packing up my summer stuff and closet, so that I can move the maternity stuff in. I still don't fit into them very well, but I'm not about to move closets twice within a month or so.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

ooo- i tagged myself! ha!

Anonymous said...

This Comunity party seems fun! Enjoy! Glad to hear that Seth is feeling better too (previous post!)

Christine Smith said...

tagged yourself -- WTG -- love it. thanks for playing with my tag too :)

Paola*Péia said...

Andrea! the lifts of your LO are already uploaded on our blog!
http://www.scrap-4friends.blogspot.com/
if you have some spare time step by and drop us a line!
:o) glad to know your kid is recovering... it is awesome to see how fast they recover, munch faster then we do....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Andrea. :) I'll do it tomorrow!