Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Birthday Photo Overload....

Happy 2nd Birthday to my darling boy! We had such a great day!! He LOVED his gifts, and he ADORED Chuck E Cheese. As soon as we walked in, some teen boy handed us over 400 tickets! LOL! He didn't want them, so it helped Seth win a nice ball at the end of the night.


free image hosting


I made that cake myself! Easy peasy with the cake pan and store bought icing, LOL!


free image hosting



free image hosting



free image hosting


Seth's Lip looks great! Suture removal earlier that day was a Piece of Cake!



free image hosting



free image hosting


Its the TMX Elmo! He loves that thing! Everything was really a big hit... he's even having fun with his Thomas set!


free image hosting




The bulldozer is from my parents (Nana & Abuelo) and it is from Wal-Mart. The nice thing is, is that it isn't motorized... it is a hand operated toy. It is a bit heavy for him, but we watch him when he plays with it.







I think these photos (above and below) are so stinkin' cute!










Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Great photos! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday. We have the Little People pirate ship and it is the cutest toy! Have fun playing today!

Brandy said...

How cute is he?! can tell he had a blast and looks like he made out like a bandit with the gifts lol. and the cake looks awsome great job!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you kissing his cheek! It looks like he had a fun birthday, and got lots of great presents. And your cake turned out awesome!

Carla

My Life and My Loves said...

love the pic w/ Stuart Little! so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...could he be any darn cuter?!?!? I don't THINK so!!! :) He looks so happy. What a great mommy & daddy he has to have such a special day for him. Thanks for posting some pics! :)

Shalini said...

Love the cake you made him. I have an almost 2 yr old and I'm deciding on the theme. I really like your idea.
It looks like such a fun filled day.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like SO much fun!! And that cake looks amazing. Easy? Maybe for you...but I don't think I would ever be able to pull that off!

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had tons of fun! I love the pics, he is such a cutie! And I am glad that his lip is healing so well!

Angelina Schwarz said...

Omgosh! SO sweet! Great photos, Andrea! He got quite a haul, didn't he? :D

Meggie is SO totally into Elmo right now, too! Great job on the cake!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you are blooming!!! I hope everything is OK, happy birthday Seth!!!! Aggie :D

Anonymous said...

You got such CUTE pictures Andrea!! Happy Birthday Seth. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi I occasionally read your blog and you little's one's pics are adorable!! I also have a nikon d70 what settings do you use for your pictures???

Vicky