Thursday, January 11, 2007

Winter's Grace & SALE!

oh. my. word.
there was poop everywhere a couple hours ago....
That just about made me puke. SO GROSS.
It was like cleaning after a dog, except it was Seth's. And of course he tried to "clean himself up" and now one of my white handtowels is in the wash.
(sigh)
Its only been 4 days.... when can I wave the white flag and just admit that he isn't ready for Potty Training? Its just my gut feeling that he isn't ready yet. He is now in diapers, and maybe I'll try again later this summer, but definitely again when he turns 3 in Sept.
But to make it all better, a couple hours later~ Guess who said "I love you" for the first time to his mommy today, unpromted?
New! Winter's Grace~
Winter's Grace is a soft and snowy kit perfect for both boys and girls. The color palette is both frosty and chilly, and sure to suit your winter layouts perfectly.

Included in Winter's Grace are 8 textured and worn papers, 3 buttons, 3 tags, 3 glitter snowflakes, 3 satin ribbons, 2 fabric borders, 2 crotcheted snowflakes, 2 frames, and 2 twisty ribbons with snowflakes hanging off of them. Also included is a full glittery snowflake alpha and glittery numeral and symbol set.
You can get it Winter's Grace HERE at the Digi Chick.
Introductory sale price of 20% OFF till midnight, Friday the 12th,CST! There are also seperate paper pack and element packs available.

Some fantastic Layouts from my CT featuring Winter's Grace!

free image hosting
And FYI! I am having a HUGE Retirement Sale!


Aqua Floral

Baby Boy Mine


This also includes any coordinating paper packs. From the 10th to the 14th. Once the sale is over, the kits are GONE forever! Get yours while you still have a chance!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the potty training. I think you are smart to just wait if he doesn't seem ready, especially with a new baby on the way. Believe me, you will not want to deal with that with a newborn. My son turned this this past Oct. and we potty trained in June. It's much easier in the summer anyway. Also, because he was 32 months, he was potty trained in 3 days. I just don't have the patience to drag the whole thing out. He was even dry through the night within a month. There's plenty of time for potty training!

Mother of Big Cheese said...

We had a poopy disaster tonight too :( Ugh.

Kristin said...

Personally we're waiting on the P.T.ing until after the new baby. I'm afraid of any regressive behavior like I've heard of before and I also don't want to deal with it for awhile.

I guess I don't know the "readiness signs" Seth was showing but I vote trying again in a few months. We're just going with potty familiarization right now...if he wants to try he can, if not no big whoop. He's always in a diaper still.

Deena said...

Oh sorry about the potty training... Summer sounds like a great idea, at least then its warm enough you can let him run around nekkid if you so choose LOL (i did it, it worked!)

Love the new kit, now if it would just snow here!! GRRR instead of ice that is...

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
We decided to start potty training DS last weekend. (I'm a BBC Sept04 mom) It went great day 1. Day 2 started down hill. Day 3, disaster. We have decided to wait! When I read your blog, I could totally relate! I LOVE to pop in here from time to time beacuse I love your photos and craft ideas and of course your scrapbooking stuff. I am not a digi scrapper, but your stuff is so cute that it is inspiring me to want to try! :) Anyway, good luck if you keep on with the potty! :)

Heather Morozov mama of Val

Angelina Schwarz said...

You know what? The potty training thing just isn't worth the stress. When he's ready, he'll let you know, and there won't be drama. ((Hugs!)) That's all a pregnant mama needs...to be cleaning up poop! Eww!

Your winter's grace kit is gorgeous, btw! I am totally loving it!

Melanie said...

Yuck, yuck, YUCK!!! Poop everywhere, huh!?!? We tried the whole potty training thing with Christian a couple of times. He would do good for a day or 2, then not at all. Believe it or not, he just woke up one day ready to change! That easy. He's never looked back since. I almost think it's more of a mental thing with them, ya know? He'll let you know when he's ready. Cleaning up poop is NOT fun for a pregnant mommy either! LOL...

~ashleigh said...

yuck! When Natalie was just over 2, she seemed ready. Or so I thought. We had poopy disasters ALL of the time. I had to use packing tape to keep her diapers on, lol! Well, we took a brake and waited until she was 2 1/2 to try again. And it seems to be clicking now. I think you will be fine waiting. I promise, it will happen :)

Anonymous said...

Dont worry too much about the potty training.. before you know it, it will be all over and you will be surprised how easy it really was. :o) Just give him a bit of time it will come naturally. I have been through two already so I know. :o)

I bought the Baby Girl Mine kit. I have been wanting that one for a long time. Very pretty. :o) Thanks for the sale.

Have a great weekend.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Sorry it is such a pain with the potty training! We are just starting....but she has been asking to sit on the potty - haven't even bought the pull ups yet! What a great retirement sale...I went a little crazy and bought 7 of the kits. I usually wait and find the right pics but I couldn't choose and since they were going away (my exccuse to DH)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andrea. I enjoy reading your blog each day, and I hope the potty training experience improves for little Seth.

I absolutely love the font that you use for your blog banner and your copyright on your photos. Did you create that font? Is it for sale?

Melanie said...

You've been [url=http://melanielemonyr.blogspot.com/2007/01/ive-been-tagged.html]tagged[/url], girl! ;) Just in case you needed something else to do! lol...

Melanie said...

Okay...so my coding didn't work!! LOL... I'M TAGGING YOU!!! Check out my blog entry for today (Sunday!)

Melissa said...

I agree about waiting until he's ready - you'll just drive both of you crazy trying to force it!

Kimberly said...

PT'ing.
I haven't even tried. My son Lucas is the same age as Seth (I saw your blog on the Babycenter board).
He doesn't seem ready, and I'm not ready for the process it takes.
I'm thinking this summer, right before he turns 3.
He really wants to go to school, like big sister, but he can't go unless he's pt'ed. So, we'll see what happens.