Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sledding Seth....

Thanks so much for the encouraging words yesterday. I really needed them, and I truly appreciate them. I have to admit I gained about this much weight with Seth, but I swear I'm eating better this time around than when I was preggo with Seth. I worked really hard after Seth's birth to lose my weight. I was running 4 miles and lifting weights (4 times a week), and it was all off by the time Seth was 6 months old. I was hoping to not have to work that hard again... LOL!

And nope Kristin.... we haven't announced Bean's name yet. We're waiting for his arrival first... but I tell you, its a GREAT name, and it goes fantastically with Seth, LOL! And Theresa.... its gotta be the First Cousin thing then... b/c I swear I did read that you couldn't smell! Ha!

I have spent the last 2 days getting over 250 pics of the LAST YEAR printed at Walmart and then put in order in an album, with appropriate quotes/ anecdotes/ dates. (This doesn't count the few pics I DID have printed out, like Seth's birthday, our beach trip, and and Halloween.) I can't believe how far backed up I had gotten.

It's been snowing pretty good here the last couple days, so Nate and I packed Seth up and headed to a nearby hill. He had the BEST time sledding with his dad. OK, I admit it... I went down once too....














LOL~ he did NOT want to come home.

Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Deena said...

That is awesome!! LOL I bet he had a blast!!!

Melanie said...

Oh, could those pics be any cuter?!?! He looks like he is having SO much fun!! :) We still don't have enough on the grass to sled here. It's snowing pretty hard today though, so hopefully we will soon! Christian is flipping out that he hasn't been able to sled yet! LOL...

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better today! {{HUGS}} Take care and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

So jealous we just barely have a ground covering of snow in MI...I want to take Dylan out soon!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh . . . those snow pictures make me so jealous! We rarely (if ever) get snow like that here in North Carolina, and I'd love my little boy to be able to go sledding like Seth. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness how cute!! Not sure which boy was having more fun hehe

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want snow like that. We did get snow last week, but it was gone by the late morning. Oh well. There's this site called Facebook. It's kind of like Myspace, but a little more on the mature side. You can join networks by either the region you live in, your work or your school. Thought you might want to check it out. It's a good way to connect with friends from school. Take care!