Friday, January 05, 2007

29 Weeks Sono....

Nate and I were both a bit confused about what we were getting done. We were both so excited because we thought it was one of those really cool U/S's.... but those are 4D. We just had a regular one and one that was 3D.

Here's Bean!! (and yep, he's still ALL boy!) These are all of his face.





And the 3D one... which in my opinion isn't all that much better than the other ones....




He's measuring at about 30.5 weeks, so ahead by 10 days. She calculated my EDD 10 days earlier to the 10th. Bean is already 3 lbs and she could already see plenty of hair on his head, LOL! Bean was playing with his tongue and opening his mouth, it was really neat. At the moment he is in breech position with his head over on my left side. Another neat thing~ he was laying his head on an artery. The blood flow was making the artery pulse, acting like a bouncer/ rocker for Bean's head. Isn't that sweet?

Last night was Seth's first night in the Big Boy Bed. He did GREAT! We explained that it was bedtime and NOT playtime. He stayed in bed! YAY! I just checked on him and he did move and lay down at the foot of the bed, but I flopped him back into the right place. He stirred for a moment and I kissed him telling him he did a good job staying in bed and that he was such a big boy. He whispered back "big boy" and went back to sleep. awwww.....

Today I have plans to finally finish a winter kit that has been half finished for about 3 weeks, LOL! I love how it has turned out, I'm just in the middle of elements.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer!! I was hoping to see some Sepia photos of little bean! I'm glad to hear he's doing well, though! And he could be earlier, whew-hoo for you!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Andrea! How cute is bean?!?!

Melanie said...

Awww...I LOVE those little sonogram pics! So glad to hear that he's growing well!! :) And YAY for Seth! Such a big boy sleeping in his twin bed!!

Theresa said...

Awwww, he's so very cute! My sister, pregnant with her first, was freaked out by the eye sockets. She's convinced her son has freakish bug eyes. i assured her all three of mine looked like that on u/s and none of them have freakish bug eyes.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that bean is still growing well. Such an adorable little face! Aren't those sonograms amazing?

Glad to hear that Seth is adjusting well to his big boy bed. That's a pretty exciting milestone!

Melanie said...

Oh, wow! He sure is growing!
I can't wait to see this little pup.. I can't wait to see Seth holding his little brother, its going to be adorable!!!

Did you guys pick a name yet? :)

Christine said...

I love Ultrasounds!!!

Way to go Seth!!!