Friday, January 26, 2007

Amazing....

I have had a huge response to my Vintage Photo Frames, and I can't tell you how excited that makes me! YAY! For those of you who have asked, the .PNG version for PSP, PSPX, or DIP will be available next Thursday. Ask, and you shall recieve, LOL!

I am totally baffled at my state of mind yesterday.... I've edited my post 3 or 4 times, b/c I kept finding big mistakes, LOL! I left out that those LO's were done by my CT... I forgot to link to the frames, put the wrong link for Lovenote. I just shake my head at myself sometimes, LOL!

I just got the news that a very dear friend of mine delivered her second baby yesterday. IN her bathtub no less! I am completely amazed and in awe! She started her active labor early in the morning, climbed in her tub to relax a bit. All of a sudden her water broke, and her baby crowned! Her Doc made it just in time to help deliver! Her whole labor took about 45 minutes! Isn't that a story?!?! Mama and baby are doing great! Congrats again sweet friend!

Speaking of newborns.... I am newborn baby picture crazy. I already have some newborn shots in mind, but I'd asked for some links for ideas over on the 2Peas Photog Fourm. Here are two amazing websites someone set me up with....

Gorgeous shoots! I CANNOT wait to photograph this little one!
It is still snowing and bitter cold here in NW PA. But no one is sick.... I'm wondering if I can talk hubby into taking me to the mall or something tonight. I have been stir crazy and stuck inside for 2 weeks now.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm glad you are having such a wonderful response to those frames. And thanks for creating them in .png's too! :) I bet you will have some awesome newborn photos.

Deanna said...

ohh brittany is MY Favorite..her stuff is so much more than a picture..its art!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa said...

Two extremely talented photographers! Makes me almost wish I had another newborn to photograph...