Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Seth's Big Boy Room....

Three days of work, and I'm finally done! This used to be a guest room/ Nate's Playstation room with a full size bed. Now its Seth's Big Boy Room!

Ideally, I would have painted the walls, maybe a soft blue to coordinate with the bedding. Maybe after the new baby comes! I don't think it looks terrible, so, oh well.

Here you go!






Grand Opening was this morning, and Seth is STILL in there going to town with his new Christmas toys!

Once I pick up a bed rail, we'll start naps in there, and hopefully by next week, he'll be fully moved in, sleeping there all the time.

Other than that, I canvassed the neighborhood yesterday and got my 5 signatures needed for the Barking Dog complaint. We'll turn it in today and hopefully by tonight or tomorrow we'll finally have some peace!

I've been promising you all the Christmas Bear Cookie recipe and directions... and this is all coming tomorrow! Complete with pics of every step, LOL! Better late than never right?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful! What a big beautiful bedroom for him. I bet he is super excited! The letters on the wall are adorable!

Good for you for doing something about that barking dog. Nothing is more annoying than that, IMHO.

Can't wait for your recipe tomorrow! I don't cook very often but to be honest, but I enjoy all of your recipes! :)

busyizzie said...

The room looks fantastic! I hope the transition is easy for everyone

Theresa said...

Awww, it's perfect!! Great job, Andrea!

Anonymous said...

Seth's room looks fabulous!! What a perfect "big boy" room!

yan jun said...

the room is so cute! i am looking for those 3D letterings.. hmm.. can one actually make those? oh, thanks for your recipe! its absolutely fabulous!