Friday, January 19, 2007

Pajama Talk....

Today it is finally the winter I am used to, and it looks like a beautiful Winter Wonderland outside! Big fluffy snowflakes swirling around and everything is covered in snow. About time!

Nate came home at lunch yesterday sick as all get-out. He kept trying to say it was just a sinus allergy thing... but I've never seen a fever so high and such an achy body with "just allergies." So soley taking care of Seth yesterday, along with all the cleaning responsibilities and cooking, and bathing/ bed.... it wore me out! Nate's feeling better today, and I am taking it easier, LOL!

BUT, because of the snow and his sickness, our date to PF Chang's tonight has been called off. Oh well, there's always Valentine's Day....

This morning was the first morning that Seth got up at about 6 am, ready to play. I heard him by his door (we have a baby gate up) saying "Up! Up!" then a couple minutes later I heard some of his toys go off, LOL! So I went in a laid down with him for a little bit and he fell back to sleep till 9 am! I am glad to have gotten that little bit of extra rest. Every night this week I have not been able to fall asleep before 1 am... my Philippa Gregory books are waaaay to GOOD to put down before 12:30 and then our stinkin' room is so hot. And I AM covering the vent, and turning down the heat around 10 pm. LOL!

Check out these PJ's I ordered for Nate a couple days ago.... They are HERE at Red Envelope. LOVE their stuff!

They customize them with your name in the heart, LOL! Like him wearing your name on his heart or like a tattoo! I couldn't help myself, I thought it was cute.

And then I got to thinking.... Nate owns more Red Envelope stuff than I do! What's up with that?!?!?! LOL!

I was also thinking, you could prolly make your own graphic with your name like that, and then upload it to Cafe Press and have a T-shirt made. Of course I thought of that after I ordered, but then again at CP, it'll be made on the front of the shirt and not the arm.

Oh! I am so excited! Old Navy restocked their Nursing PJ's and matching Baby Sleeper sets, so I was finally able to order one in BLUE last night! It is going to be so cute to wear in the hospital! I AM a bit disappointed that once they restocked their sizes... their sale went off.~ But at least Bean and I can match in the hossy. Here it is in Blue~




And they only had the whole set preview in the pink~ but I thought I'd show that to you as well! Just imagine its all blue, LOL!


You can see them HERE at Old Navy.

Wasn't Grey's Anatomy last night terrific? We watch all the CSI's (we tape the Vegas one and then watch it promptly after GA) and Grey's is my girly indulgence during the week, LOL! I can't wait to see the 3 shockers next week! I kinda like the Alex and Addison thing... can't wait to see where that goes too! I was just over at the Grey Matter Blog, and just read that George's Dad's story was based on a real life event! Awww...

TGIF!!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Those PJs are great! I love that you and Bean are going to match in the hospital! That'll make for some great pics! ;)

And as SOON as I finish the Outlander series, I HAVE to get these books. You have totally sold me on them now! Thanks for the enabling!! :)

Have a great weekend, sweetie! Cover up that vent and get some good sleep! :)

Deena said...

I was all expecting to see some snow pictures LOL

Great PJ's!!

Anonymous said...

Love the PJ's!!!! I wish I had gotten something like that. Thanks for the blog link, its even sadder now that its based on true life.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pj's! Didn't see Grey's last night (I hate missing that show!), but I've already heard about it. Off to read "Grey Matter"! Hope you get some rest this weekend.

Anonymous said...

totally cute pj's - ur's, beans and Nates!

~ashleigh said...

I am totally loving the jammies!! Especially the momma/bean ones :O) How sweet!

Grey's was incredible! So heartbreaking, and real. I had to keep reminding myself it was just a tv show. Thanks for the blog, I am off to check it out now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

First time poster, long time reader (lol!) - but I just wanted to say that I love the PJ's for all of you and I love, love, love your blog! Honestly, I adore your photography and creativity, reading your stories...and stealing your recipies ;-) I made "One Pot Pasta" for the family a few weeks ago and it was a big hit.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi".

Take care,

Stephanie (aka 3kitties from BBC September 2004 board)

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Love those PJs!
Is it wrong that I want another baby just for the cute stuff? Kidding!

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

First ime posting here... love your blog, Andrea! Your header is gorgeous! The man-jams are a must-have. Thanks for the heads up. And yep, I wept like a baby ay Grey's last night!

Kimberly said...

Very cute pj's. For your dh, and you and the baby!