Monday, January 22, 2007

My New Creative Team....

I had so many wonderful responses for my call, and this was freakishly hard to decide. Because there were so many wonderful applicants, I decided to add 6 girls instead of 4, AND take on a Guest CT member for each month for the next year!


And my first Guest CT spot~ Paige Eckenfels

These girls already join my fabulous team of Traci Branscum, Tegan Coffman, Melanie Colosimo, Laura Kannady, Julie Lopez, Angelina Schwarz, Novita Solihin, and Darla Vasquez.
Be sure to check out everyone's gallery. I am so in awe of all my girls' talents. How blessed I am!
And for the other wonderful ladies who applied... I am really sorry I couldn't choose everyone. But be on the lookout, I will be sending a special goodie in the email, just for you! :)
****************
Finally did my Christmas LO! And boy is it a BUSY one, LOL! But isn't that what Christmas is about?

Credits: Janet Phillips Template, Holly McCaig's Good Tidings kit, Michelle Coleman's glitter edge, stocking, stars, bling, snowflake, holly, and present. Gina Miller's light strands, Amber Clegg's button. Font: Pea Jenny.

Its my first time using a template.... you can see it here~ Janet Phillips' Holiday Pack.

****************

Over the weekend I made up a list of "To-Do's" before the baby gets here. I feel so unprepared. The list could take me... oh, maybe 3 days to do everything, so I am pushing myself to wait until mid-February. No point in washing his clothes now, or setting up a swing when there are 7 weeks left or so.

And can I tell you, my sleepless nights streak continues. I have no idea if its truly is because I am so uncomfortable and hot, or if it's just God's way of preparing me for a newborn's sleep habits. Couldn't He just wait a little longer? LOL~ its been a full week now of tossing and turning. Did I mention there are still 7 weeks left? I seriously could just cry.

Well, I have to dash. I have another Dr.'s appointment and I need to get out of my PJ's.

Ta-Ta!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited to see all the new CT members and can't wait to get to know them better!!! :)

Your LO is gorgeous, girl! Aren't Janet's templates GREAT!! I absolutely love that XMas tree...it's what I had on my Princess Purse!!

I remember those sleepless nights while pregnant. I think you are just getting so big that it's impossible to get comfortable no matter how you lay, you have to get up and use the bathroom, ugh...I wouldn't trade that for the world! Other than those things, I loved being pregnant though. It's fun watching you through your whole pregnancy...I can live vicariously through it!! And THAT makes Jarrett happy, 'cause then I'm not saying I want another one! LOL...

Have a great day, girl!

Kristin said...

You mind sharing your to do list? This is my second but my first was 7 weeks early and we didn't prepare anything. This time I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I bought diapers. That's about it.

Anonymous said...

congrats to ur new girlies and gorgeous LO - hope your sleeplessness resolves and u get some rest before bean arrives

Anonymous said...

much fun with your CT members...
gorgeous layout, I love your way to make layouts