Thursday, January 25, 2007

Vintage Photo Frames....

New!


free image hosting


One of my favorite special touches that I like to do to my own personal layouts, are to add vintage frames to my photgraphs. Now here is your chance to add straight frames to your photo, or choose a slightly curved with shadows frame for your photo. Mix and match for a unique look!

Included in Vintage Photo Frames are 12 straight frames, 15 slightly curved frames with shadows, and2 negative strips. This version is compatible in Photoshop Elements 3, 4, 5, and Photoshop 7, CS, and CS2.

You can find the Vintage Photo Frames HERE at The Digi Chick.

Here are some LO's done by my CT. You can find Lovenote kit here and there, LOL! (Note: not all designs shown are Andrea Burns' designs.)









Has anyone noticed the new FAN blinky off on the right side there? LOL~ I was making up my new Creative Team and Guest CT blinky, I thought I'd make one for my fans out there. Please feel free to grab it and sport it around town.

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, these frames are so cute! I'm off to purchase them!

Theresa said...

Those are so awesome, Andrea!! I love them!

mindy said...

Love these frames! Saw them on one of your CT's LO's and picked them up before I came to your blog.

Christine said...

Ohhh those frames are really neat Andrea!!

Melanie said...

Awesome Andrea! These are a must have!!!

Angela said...

Hi Andrea! :o)
I love these! I may order them but wanted to check first, how many would work in Paint shop pro? I do not have Photoshop yet.

Angela
Creativeheart321@aol.com

Anonymous said...

hi, oh wow, the photoframes are great. yes, I see your blinkie lol and I have taken them to my blog :) greetings from cold germany

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea..this is my first time leaving you a comment, although I love reading your blog. I wanted to thank you because you left me a message at digichick recommending background paper from Savaga Paper, and I really like it. It's simple and easy and I love how inexpensive it was and that they shipped APO to me in England. I got the black.. have you used any of the other colors?

BTW, love the frames.
Shawna

Sara E said...

oh yea...LOVE the frames...I grabbed those and Tape Up (I think that's te name)on Thursday...thanks!