Sunday, May 07, 2006

TOOT....(well...kinda)...



It is out!! Rock on, I have been waiting for this! Like everyone else, I submitted about a dozen LO's for this issue, but (sigh) I did not get a call....

But does it still count as a TOOT if my name is in there? I certainly felt a thrill when I saw my name! Right there in the bookstore... there it was... page 79, the first name listed in the ACOT ad. Fabulous! I showed everyone, including the sales associate who checked me out! WooHoo!

I have only had a chance to thumb through, but AWESOME stuff inside!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I'm sure your layouts will get in soon Andrea... You know why... Because they are GREAT!! I adore your work! And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Congrats on your name being in there! :)

Julie Jewels said...

Hey Congrats on being in a magazine no matter what!!

I have got to find a copy of this mag! I've been waiting patiently and my patience is wearing out! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! So THIS is what everyone has been talking about!! I'm going to have to find that :) Oh and show EVERYONE I know your name and tell them I know this fabulous person!! :) Coming home tomorow, eh?

Angela said...

You go girl!!!