Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer Lovin'.....

Happy Tuesday everyone! It seems that Spring never comes to NW PA... it jumps from Winter straight into Summer. Sure, we have a week of flowers, but its always either raining or 40 degrees. It started on Sunday, the thermometer hit 90*! It stayed that way yesterday, and is looking like it again today. I love the heat! I love getting in the car on a hot day, and feeling that first consuming of heat. Always have!

Yesterday was great! Just all of Nate's immediate family all over at his parents house, Grilling out. Gramma had bought a pool, and the grandkids just had the biggest blast playing with each other. Seth got the hugest kick watching his cousin Noah splash... he had such great belly laughs! The poor kiddo didn't nap all day, he was too busy playing with his 3 cousins, and upon leaving the driveway passed out in exhaustion . I did get in some tea party pics of my nieces, and a couple fam pics of my SIL... so I will have to show you all very soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my Hourglass Contest! My CT is currently voting and narrowing it down! I am always so happy when a decision like this isn't solely left up to me! Also a HUGE thanks to everyone who partook of my sale, the Burns' household truly appreciates it!

I have something kinda fun to announce in the next couple days! This is short today, and sorry I don't have a single visual for you, LOL! I am off to the park with Seth, then loads of laundry today... and hopefully.... finally switch our closets over! Winter stuff to the attic, Summer stuff ready to wear!

4 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

Kinda weird to have a post without any pictures! LOL
We get the same kind of weather in Cali. No spring to speak of. Of course, no winter either! We've had so much rain and yucky weather though, I thought we'd never see summer!
Sounds like yesterday was a perfect Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy these warm days for me, please, it's not summer at all here in north-east of France... not very spring either, to be honest: cold, rainy, windy, it's more a "end of winter" weather! Yikes! I want that great warmth when I get in the car too!

BTW, thanks for reminding me that I need to take the laundry out of the machine! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate surprises!! ;oP What's the "something fun??" Spill it!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Thanks for reminding me!!! I have to switch the winter to summer clothes again too. Its always fun, I always am surprized by something i forgot about...and also to dontate a good 1/2 to the thrift along the way lol! tfs