Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Moanday....

Lets see.... the trip(s) went well. I hardly saw Nate at all the whole week. I was cooped in the hotel for Conference b/c obviously Seth wouldn't have any of the meetings. Thank God there was a mall right across the street with a really nice Indoor play area. (this is where Seth got his first b.o.o.b.i.e flashes, and where his mom (ME!) swooped in on a bully and nipped the manipulation in the bud, LOL)

Like I said earlier, We were able to get limited internet acces on his palm pilot! See? Isn't that fun? Of course... there's me, cheesing it big time, so thrilled I could see some things!




Then we went to MD. Nate had his show, which sadly he didn't do so well. It wasn't just him, the turnout just wasn't what everyone hoped. We just broke even, which was OK, but this was supposed to be the money maker show of the year. Ah well. He made some great contacts, and was able to get his name out and such.

The Bridge Walk was a ton of fun! Lookie at me!

That's me with Maryland's Governer Erlich. How dorky am I? Actually I think my Bro-in-law is a bit dorkier, b/c of the 3 pics taken, this was the least fuzzy.

Now, My BIL, Butch, is quite the nut. He challenged me to take pics of people walking the bridge deffinately violating Fashion Do's & Don'ts. I have some awesome shots! You can't see their faces.... would it still be terrible if I posted them on this blog? Or would it be amusing to you all too? Maybe the weekend issue of Embellish Blog will be all about Bridge Walk Fashion Don'ts.

Blogger has been down all morning, and that is the reason I am late... I need to get in the shower, and I need to start my Twilight kit.

When I was away I took a Bajillion pics, and can I start clapping?!?!? I got some romantic ones of Nate and I!!! YAY! Of course... pics of the day will resume! I think I have enough to run a couple weeks, LOL!

BTW~ Did you see my Memory Lane link on the side??? Check it out......

8 comments:

Christine said...

hehehehe I would for sure love to see the fashion do's and dont's heheh

Your new site is looking great!! What an awesome picture!

Andrea, if you have time could you check my blog out.. I have a question on there! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Okay just a blog stalker but wanted to say the site is looking good it is nice and orginal!!!

Rachael said...

You are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Definitely post the Fashion Do's and Don'ts. I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

You so have to post the do's and dont's! SERIOUSLY!!!
Sounds like some fun trips. Glad you guys made it safely. Oh, and I used to live in MD...did I tell you that before? In Chevy Chase. My second favorite place next to NC. :)

Phyllis Renée said...

Do's and don'ts . . . absolutely!

Love the Memory Lane, can't wait for more.

Jill said...

I second the fashion do's and don'ts. Congratulations on getting your photography business and website launched!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog everyday but today I am posting anonymous for fear of backlash from everyone.... sharing something that I received:

"Don't be small.

Not in a physical sense. But in a way that makes you petty and shortsighted. We all do this to some extent. Dwelling on minor flaws. Constantly judging people. Cracking hurtful jokes at someone else's expense. Being persnickety, peevish, gossipy, or selfishly frugal. The more you give in to these trivialities the smaller you get. Look past them. It's not worth getting mired in trifling circumstances. See the big picture, the overriding purpose, the inherent good in people rather than focusing on insignificant faults. You'll see a marked easing of tension and stress in your own life as you let these things slide."

These individuals were there for a charitable purpose, right?

Just thought I would share.... I love you girl and support you in everything you do.... JMHO.......