Thursday, May 18, 2006

Preview Thursday....

Available tonight at The Digi Chick!! Twilight....



Twilight is the third installment in the Hourglass Collection. Dusky purples and fiery hues are the inspiration of this kit, and will surely draw all eyes to your layout. Twilight offers 8 textured papers, 2 satin ribbons, 3 round tags, 2 journal tags, 2 satin flowers, 2 sets of colored stitching, 2 tied knots, 1 word art, 1 glittered flower, 1 vintage button, 1 bead trim, and 2 buckles, 1 with a tied knot. Also included is a inked and textured alpha and numeral set.

I am so happy to tell you that all I need to do is the alpha, and then Midnight Oil will be available for you next week!

A message of warning to the lovely ladies who visit my little blog. Please protect your online passwords. Please don't give out a password to a photosharing site, that may also be your email address password. Because there are *some* people out there who might just try to hack your account... and then succeed. And then splash your personal emails around to other backstabbers. And then twist it to make it look like they had the right... Its awesome to know that you can contact your email provider.. and then receive all the IP addresses that have logged on under that email address. Enough of that discussion.

(ETA: This personally didn't happen to me, but it did within my group of friends... I'm just saying for warnings sake!)

LOST last night was "OK" to me. Last week's episode was insane... but so far I love all of Mr Eko's episodes. I really like him. If anything seems hokey and make-pretend about this show... it was last night when they brought Michael into their camp.. It was like a poor version of the Lost Boys. However... how touching and bizarre was it when Sawyer admitted to Jack that he was the closest thing to a friend there. And how weird was it that it was Kate digging a hole for the burial??? Uh... didn't any men see her and volunteer? Next week's season finale looks fabulous, and until then I will be biting my nails. Okay, not really b/c its my anniversary next weekend, and I am having a mani and pedi done!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is terrible about your email! People can be so horribly mean. Don't worry, your blog readers have your back. ;)

I thought LOST was pretty good. I found it interesting to see what was going on with Michael all that time he was gone. Did you notice how Walt looks so much older? I had been wondering how they would handle that because kids grow so fast and it's still only supposed to be a few months they have been there, right?

Julie Jewels said...

Oh Andrea! I missed yesterdays post. I'm so so sorry all this happening to you! I can't believe anyone would be so malicious but especially to you! You are the nicest, sweetest, truest person! I know you'll get through this with the dignity and strength that you show us every day! You know you have plenty of friends that will stand behind you (and you can count me first in line!).

Your new kit looks gorgeous! And I love the layout you posted yesterday!

Mrs. Burns said...

Honestly, it didn't happen to me, but it did to a good friend! I'm just saying for warning's sake!

Christine said...

Fantastic Job on that kit Andrea!!! Can't wait for next week either!!

You do know that you are REALLY talented right? hehe Just want to make sure you know. hehe

I didn't watch LOST yet.. I taped it.. I will be watching it later on!

Anonymous said...

The new Twilight kit is beautiful Andrea. I love purples and all the other jewel tones!
I can't wait to see what you make with it!! Make sure you post it!

Jill said...

Wow! I can't believe anybody would do this. Especially someone who was thought to be a friend! It's terrible that situations like you are experiencing happen. Just know that your "true" friends will shine thru! Hang in there! I'm sorry for your friend!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I am loving your Hourglass Collection and this kit is no exception. I saw it over at TDC and just wanted to come and tell you how gorgeous it is.
Davita