Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday, Monday....

Is it really Monday again? Is another week here and just getting started? I find myself somewhat blue this morning. Its the weather, I tell you. Nothing but rain for the last week, and nothing more but rain to come for another week.

Goals this week:

1. I MUST finish the last 2 installments of the Hourglass Collection. I CANNOT delay them anymore. I am 2/3's of the way done with Twilight.

2. Scrap some LO's. Get caught up.

3. Work on Website! Get it up!

How long is too long for a cold? Seth caught a nasty cold while we were away. Terrible congesty-cough, and so much green snot. Its been a week and a half, and it is still lingering, despite meds and rest. He is starting to choke on his cough a bit b/c of the flegm. When should I call the doc? Or just let it go? He has gotten completely clingy, which is unlike him when he feels well.

Mother's Day yesterday was very sweet. Nate got me a wrist corsage to wear with my dress for church. After church, Seth toddles up to me with his present... and How sweet are these Willow Tree figurines? So touching! And appropriately, Seth presents me with the Tenderness figure of a Mother and her Son... (sigh)

Thanks Seth!

Nate told me that when they were in the store buying it, Seth carried it up to the cash register, but WOULD NOT let go, and when Nate wrestled it free, he just sobbed and sobbed. Doesn't that break your heart? I love my darling boy!

Grey's Anatomy was tremendous last night! I am a bit peeved that it finishes tonight up against CSI:Miami, I am going to have to tape one or the other. All I'm saying is.... Bush better not go over his hour tonight and cut into the last half!!!!!

Last but not least....

I have others of my sis and her DH I can start showing you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Mother's Day gift! And who took those amazing pictures? Can they please come take some of me and Matt? :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! You two are just too cute! I use to sell Willow Tree Angels when I worked for American Greetings. They were always a good seller!
Can't wait to see the other 2 kits from your hourglass collection! And your finsihed website. I already have it bookmarked! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Such a sweet Mommy's day you had. I could just squeeze that baby boy of yours. :)
AND...HOLY MOLY! Are you and Nate just the cutest things in the world?! Ok..I must know your secret. Do not tell me you took that shot on timer. How in the heck?!

Christine said...

I love that little figurine! It's so cute!

You and you hubby are such a gorgeous couple! WOW :)

Truly Blessed said...

That one is my all time FAVE!!! lol! I'm still waiting for it though... hee hee!